Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 10:29 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all a bright one at the moment with a bitterly cold chill in the air.

Hoping to get out in the garden later to clear a few leaves.

I bought an Amaryllis (Minerva) yesterday so may pot that for indoors, hoping it will flower for Christmas.

Hope the UKers remembered to put their clocks back one hour last night.

Enjoy a peaceful day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 10:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

I have a heavy date with a pile of ironing this morning then - deep joy - the end of the month household accounts are lurking in the bureau and in need of attention - made much easier by some good advice from Jazzi!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 10:49 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful start to the day with a clear blue sky.

I am busy making bread, wholemeal rolls to have with leek soup for lunch.

Enjoy your day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 10:54 AM

Morning all, its sunny here but cold. I'm away to hospital as my niece has been taken to A & E with heart palpitations, I'm hoping its nothing serious. Later I'm taking my Dad to Specsavers for his hearing aid fixing then visiting a lady I used to take care of who has dementia, she's taken a very bad fall and has broken her hip and one of her arms, she's 80 years old, not good!

Hubby and I need to shove some time in there to go for a pub lunch.

As you can see, I have a busy schedule today, no rest for the wicked
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 11:31 AM

Morning all.

It's a lovely, sunny day here in East Yorkshire but rather chilly again.
It was nice to have an extra hour in bed this morning as I was up for three hours watching TV in the middle of the night as I always am (a result of working those shifts during the week!)

Bit of shopping today and a short gym session.

Have a nice day all
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 11:49 AM

Good Morning everyone.
It is beautiful sunny day again.
I'm having a lazy day.
Happy Sunday everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 01:48 PM

Good afternoon all, showery here and quite a chill wind, which is something we'd better get used to now I guess...

After a hectic but pleasant day in London yesterday we are just having a take it easy sort of day today, with a bit of reading and maybe a film later.

Have a good day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top