Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 05:39 PM

Feeling brave.

The other week I had quite an upsetting run in with a neighbour about rights of way & boundry lines.. He threatened to block me in so I couldn't get out of my garage.

He was really nasty & bullying towards me & I was upset & humiliated in front of other neighbours.

It's all been more or less sorted now & I think he must realise he was in the wrong..

Anyway, seeing him today I approached him and said '"Is there anything else you'd like to say to me" He just turned round & walked away without even looking at me... I don't know if that's good or a bad thing!!

He's an ugly man - about 50 plus - 20 stone, long thin lank hair, old rocker type. Eeeeek - ugly!!!

I praise myself for being brave.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 05:43 PM

Re: Feeling brave.

Good for you Carol, just be on your guard, sounds like hes not a man to be trusted.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 05:54 PM

Yes you are brave Carol, me, I'd have just blanked him every time I saw him in future. He would cease to exist.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 06:03 PM

How horrible for you carol , some people are just very unpleasant and rude . I've been in similar situations and it is very upsetting . You have my sympathy . I do hope it's sorted now .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 08:19 PM

If he is as unpleasant as he sounds, Carol, I don't think I'd have said any more incase it started him off again and made things worse.

Best just to keep your distance me thinks.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 08:22 PM

Well done Carol, most bullies are cowards anyway.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
The other week I had quite an upsetting run in with a neighbour about rights of way & boundry lines.. He threatened to block me in so I couldn't get out of my garage.

He was really nasty & bullying towards me & I was upset & humiliated in front of other neighbours.

It's all been more or less sorted now & I think he must realise he was in the wrong..

Anyway, seeing him today I approached him and said '"Is there anything else you'd like to say to me" He just turned round & walked away without even looking at me... I don't know if that's good or a bad thing!!

He's an ugly man - about 50 plus - 20 stone, long thin lank hair, old rocker type. Eeeeek - ugly!!!

I praise myself for being brave.

I have also had a run in with a male neighbour,over my boundary,he's a bl..dy bully,only he picked on the wrong one,everything he did,was caught on cctv,I involved the police,I showed them my deeds to the house,which showed my boundary in red,..the officer went round to this vile neighbour and had a good word with him,warning him about his behaviour,and to have no contact with me,...good for you Carol,bullies hate it when you stand up to them!.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes you are brave Carol, me, I'd have just blanked him every time I saw him in future. He would cease to exist.
I agree. Blank him.
Interesting exchange with a neighbour today. Not one I knew or have spoken to previously but obviously from our area. She said she doesn't talk to strangers or give out any personal information. Rightly so. But she chatted to me at length. As far as she knew, I could have been a hoodlum.

Flattering in a way that she trusted me.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 08:46 PM

I'd blank him too ... you won the battle .... as he ain't going to be civil don't give him grounds to think of starting a war.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 12:08 AM

Wise advice, thanks.

I intend avoiding him as much as I can in future and blanking him when I can't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top