Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 06:53 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, hard frost here at the moment but bright and sunny for later I think.

No plans for the day yet other than combing the dogs through later on, ready for clipping tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 06:58 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Barry and all who follow.

Nothing much planned today for me but I might give the cats a good grooming so doubtless tomorrow I will be covered in scratches and they won't be talking to me

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 07:04 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Was so snuggly warm when I woke this morning I did not want to move!

Alas - the housework goblins had other plans for me. First lot of laundry is dancing around in the machine and the first two kitchen cupboards have been emptied and had their shelves washed. Just having tea and pikelets while I wait for them to dry.

Have a good day - whatever you are doing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone,quite a frost here as well,Barry,even though I miss my car,I have no frost to scrape off,..Yeah!!..off to work later,..my son is staying overnight,so lots of preparing of food,when I get back from work,I will also be cooking chocolate fondant pudding,his favourite ,have a good day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 08:20 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is coming out here but cold.

Off to Morrison's this morning also Poundstretcher, Iceland and Bank, then back home.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 08:50 AM

Good morning one and all, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 09:42 AM

Good morning all a cold and frosty here, zero degrees.

Off into town shortly, hoping to get a few ideas for Christmas .... as the grandchildren get older it’s more difficult to think of things.

Enjoy your day everyone, keep warm... ❄️
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 10:05 AM

Good morning all.

I won't be going far today. The handyman is coming who let us down the other day. Roof felting, painting & varnishing are amongst the jobs I'll have him doing.

I've got a project for today - I'm getting my gym room in order so I can start using it again. I stopped all exercise except gentle walking when I got trochanteric bursitis 2 years ago but I realise there are still many I can do so I'm going to start getting fit again!

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 10:06 AM

Good morning all. Back from a very chilly weekend in Plymouth. It took ages to warm the bungalow up when we got back and we wished we'd left the heating on low. We did however have an enjoyable weekend and the company was good. See you later.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 10:17 AM

Good morning busy people we had a very heavy frost last night and the surrounding countyside looks beautiful.

I am making bread again, I want to clean the windows but my knee is very painful and I can't get up the steps so will make bread instead.

Have an enjoyable day .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top