Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 01:20 AM

A magickal night out!

Have just had such a lovely night out with friends. We went to a restaurant called 'The Olive Tree' - one of our favourites - and my friends had alerted the manager to the fact that I had a birthday coming up. He and his staff really made the evening special and treated us like royalty.

One of my friends brought balloons in the colours of the Irish Flag, another one brought a superb cake with a gigantic firework in the middle and, because it was a special birthday, the manager gave us a complimentary bottle of Prosecco!
Finished up at home with a well cooled bottle of Veuve Cliquot!

I am now deliciously mellow on Merlot, good food, good company, Prosecco, and good champagne!

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 04:40 AM

Re: A magickal night out!

Lovely pictures Tabby, it sure looked like a great night out. Pleased you enjoyed it.
I was wondering which one you are in the photo - my guess is the one on the back right as you look at the photo - please use the "hammer" smiley if I'm wrong!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 06:56 AM

That gave me quite a turn - the woman on the right sitting by the wall looks exactly like my late mum. Very weird.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 07:08 AM

Looks great fun Tabby....I love restaurants that make the effort. My cats are scared of balloons no way would they pose like your little pal

By the way whose birthday was it?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 07:15 AM

Hi

So pleased you enjoyed your party ST.

You certainly know how to make the most of life.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Looks great fun Tabby....I love restaurants that make the effort. My cats are scared of balloons no way would they pose like your little pal

Bye the way whose birthday was it?
Well ... we were actually celebrating two of them! Paddy's and mine. Monday is the real day - but last night was the only time we could all come together for a night out.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-01-2019, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So pleased you enjoyed your party ST.

You certainly know how to make the most of life.
That's what it is all about, Swimmy!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-01-2019, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lovely pictures Tabby, it sure looked like a great night out. Pleased you enjoyed it.
I was wondering which one you are in the photo - my guess is the one on the back right as you look at the photo - please use the "hammer" smiley if I'm wrong!
Wrong, Floydy, but I won't hammer you - you are too nice a guy! I am the one in the green jumper with the red bow tie!

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well ... we were actually celebrating two of them! Paddy's and mine. Monday is the real day - but last night was the only time we could all come together for a night out.
Well Happy Birthday for Monday Tabby
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 10:51 AM

Sounds fab Tabby, it's always fun getting together with friends.

The pictures are great and how good of the restaurant to make you all feel special.

One of the golden girls has a birthday and we will be celebrating tomorrow night. I.ve bought banners, badge and balloons too. It was supposed to be last week but one of the golden girls had flu so we postponed it till she was better.

Happy birthday for Monday Tabs. With regards to the pictures I thought the one with the inverted Bob may be you but I guess I won't know if I m right. Mysterious woman you lol

Xxx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top