Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 07:20 PM

Bugatti release new car

Now when the first Bugatti veyron was released I must admit to being impressed with the performance but can’t say I ever wanted one even if I had the £1m price tag
Then the Chiron was released and I must say if I was ever to win the lottery I’d actually consider spending £2.4m on one ... yes that’s right , if I had the cash I’d possibly ‘waste’ it on a £2.4m car ...

But today they released their new baby the la voiture and the price has increased somewhat , even in the world of billionaire madness I think most would agree €16.7m is helicopter /private jet money for what at the end of the day is just a car ...
So if you were worlds richest man or woman , money no object ...would you ?

La voiture

https://youtu.be/DHvewgsDHsk

Chiron

https://youtu.be/wO6jaDmJLog

Veyron

https://youtu.be/LSFX9vrwJf8
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 07:56 PM

Re: Bugatti release new car

Nah. I wouldn't want any of them tbh. Far too blingy.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 07:57 PM

A quick google suggests Jeff Bezos could afford 5900 of them so if he's a petrolhead he probably will. It's almost enough to make one a communist, except that China will probably be one of the biggest markets.

Oh and poor Jeff would still have $540 million to struggle by on.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 08:10 PM

Nope, not my style of car at all. If I did suddenly win a big Lotto I would not be in a hurry to change the car I have. It's nothing special either, just an oldish Suzuki 4x4. But I am really happy with it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 09:33 PM

[url=https://postimages.org/]
[/ur

I prefer this 1932 Model.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=Ray Cathode;1654293]A quick google suggests Jeff Bezos could afford 5900 of them so if he's a petrolhead he probably will. [QUOTE]

There's only one and he can't have it 'cos it's already been sold. Unless he bought it of course.
Ray Cathode
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
There's only one and he can't have it 'cos it's already been sold. Unless he bought it of course.

I'm sure Jeff could get them to build another one, or perhaps something a bit better.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 10:44 PM

Can you imagine the insurance you would have to pay on that thing?......... Shudder.
Ray Cathode

05-03-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Can you imagine the insurance you would have to pay on that thing?......... Shudder.

It won't be driven, it's like buying a Picasso.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
It won't be driven, it's like buying a Picasso.
Yes that's true. What a waste of resources though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top