Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 10:17 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone, it's hard to believe that we left Bergen in Norway last Thursday and it was 25*C. And to think we were worried about not taking enough warm clothes...

It's been such a shock to the system coming home, Mrs Fox isn't very well, and I seem to have brought a cold back home with me. Looks like you and me are going to have to take it easy for the next few days Swim....

It's been raining gently all night and is still raining now, nothing heavy fortunately, but with Mrs Fox on the sick bench it looks like I'm going to have to brave the elements and do the Tesco shop by myself....I'm such a hero!..
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 10:34 AM

@ OGF

25ºC in Bergen, Norway – perhaps we should all move there!

Not good though coming back with a cold and with Mrs Fox unwell too, hope both of you recover quickly. Know how you feel as I've just about got rid of a rotten cold, hopefully that is.

A Tesco hero? There's a little gift you could get while shopping there:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/303823283
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
@ OGF

25ºC in Bergen, Norway – perhaps we should all move there!

Not good though coming back with a cold and with Mrs Fox unwell too, hope both of you recover quickly. Know how you feel as I've just about got rid of a rotten cold, hopefully that is.

A Tesco hero? There's a little gift you could get while shopping there:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/303823283
Thanks Baz, it's not been a good day for either of us today unfortunately but the Cadbury's Heroes for two quid cheered me up......Cheers Baz...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top