Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2019, 10:46 PM

Re: The Rice Experiment Explained

Wow! that's interesting. i would be interested to hear the results if anyone tries it for themselves.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2019, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Just take out the phone insurance, and, eat the Rice.

Actually, it was insured until recently, then my daughter reduced her package and cancelled the insurance.
Sod’s Law wasn’t it?

I must keep to the original subject so...
FOXY, l did mention in the offending message, that l noticed in the clip, it showed three jars. Love, Hate and Ignore and l am sure the experiment was for sixty days. I’m also sure they boiled the rice first.
The way your daughter did it, seemed much simpler.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh Foxy, what was l thinking? I could blame predictive text as both names have an ‘o’ and a ‘y’ but you wouldn’t believe me!
I am so Sorry, Sorry, Sorry......Please forgive me... xx

Anyway, l have just been telling my daughter who’s a teacher about the rice experiment and she’s really interested! She could do it as an experiment at school even.
No need to apologise Arty, sometimes it's hard to tell us apart.. Would you consider a tattoo of my name on the other side?..
Would it be alright if Longy and me come and inspect the finish work to make sure it's suitable?.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Actually, it was insured until recently, then my daughter reduced her package and cancelled the insurance.
Sod’s Law wasn’t it?

I must keep to the original subject so...
FOXY, l did mention in the offending message, that l noticed in the clip, it showed three jars. Love, Hate and Ignore and l am sure the experiment was for sixty days. I’m also sure they boiled the rice first.
The way your daughter did it, seemed much simpler.
I shall make enquiries Arty and report back....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No need to apologise Arty, sometimes it's hard to tell us apart.. Would you consider a tattoo of my name on the other side?..
Would it be alright if Longy and me come and inspect the finish work to make sure it's suitable?.....
A thorn between two roses mate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-06-2019, 11:46 AM

Mrs LDs has called for a doctor. She came out to the kitchen to find me caressing a bag of Uncle Ben's and telling it that I loved it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mrs LDs has called for a doctor. She came out to the kitchen to find me caressing a bag of Uncle Ben's and telling it that I loved it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-06-2019, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Better a bag of 'Uncle Bens' than caressing Arty and telling her you love her Longdogs....

That would make more than the rice go black.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-06-2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Better a bag of 'Uncle Bens' than caressing Arty and telling her you love her Longdogs....

That would make more than the rice go black.....
Of course I would have to let Arty out of the jar occasionally.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
sorry OldFoxy ... I am one of the more open minded members.

But I got bored with that video after 2 minutes.

Have you tried silica gel?
Me too. I watched a bit and thought to myself, "Get to the point. I have better things to do."

Perhaps if someone could explain in a few words what it is supposed to be about, I might have another look.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top