Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 09:52 AM

Re: How do you.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, ls that all you ever eat in the day?
It doesn’t sound a balanced diet to me. I would be fainting with hunger if that’s all I had.
I believe your body is like an engine and it needs to stoked and oiled to work properly!

I agree,but I believe I have an addiction to keeping weight off.

Physiological disorder I believe,..the mind can be very powerful,Art.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 09:55 AM

Seriously,I do pig out sometimes.but when I do,I have to be under 136 lbs,in order to do so.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 10:18 AM

I try to chew my food thoroughly
But if it's something soft like yogurt..
It barely touched the sides!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 02:02 PM

Really depends on how hungry I am, If I've been busy all day and not had anything but water from the bottle I'm hungry as a hunter by evening, and I can wolf down food far too fast. BUT,
I like to take my time and sit at the table, talk about the day and everything else.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Eat your food?

Do you eat it quickly,slowly, can you taste it?

I have just eaten a egg sandwich,I was so hungry,I ate it quickly,..could only remember a little of what it tasted like,.

So...any stories to tell?
Why on earth do you want to know?
its akin to people taking pictures of their food and putting it on Facebook.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-06-2019, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Really depends on how hungry I am, If I've been busy all day and not had anything but water from the bottle I'm hungry as a hunter by evening, and I can wolf down food far too fast. BUT,
I like to take my time and sit at the table, talk about the day and everything else.

I am looking forward to cooking chicken Marsala tonight,...I must remember to take my time and savour every minute of it.

It seems to take ages to cook,,,then eaten in a few minUtes.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-06-2019, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I try to chew my food thoroughly
But if it's something soft like yogurt..
It barely touched the sides!

You are what you eat,was that programme introduced by Jillian Mckeath ?

She used to make me laff,..on how we should eat our food.

Not sure if you saw her on,"get me out I'm a celebrity "

Some weren't nice to her,about her appearance.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 04:01 PM

Pauline, Eating like a sparrow, like it sounds you do, your food bill must be really small?
No wonder, you didn’t bat an eyelid at spending a few hundred pounds on that bollard thing you had installed recently!

Corr, l think of how many lovely steaks and some bottles of Chablis, l could buy with that!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I am looking forward to cooking chicken Marsala tonight,...I must remember to take my time and savour every minute of it.

It seems to take ages to cook,,,then eaten in a few minUtes.
Pauline, It’s Sunday!
What? No beef and Yorkshire pud? That’s what l am having!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 04:17 PM

I eat very quickly, always have done and it drives me nuts if I'm eating with friends and they faff about pushing stuff around their plate, lifting tiny portions to their mouth, setting their cutlery down for a chat or a gaze round the room, It may be better for digestion, but I've usually finished before they've even got going - plus I can't stand hot food that's going cold.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top