Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 06:20 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Hot, humid, and stormy here today! That's the forecast anyway - doesn't mean it will actually happen.

I am spending the day with a friend I have known since I was 2yrs old. She wants me to install - and show her how to use - a photo editing programme on her computer. Should keep us quiet for the day!

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 06:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Hi

That sounds like a good day ST.

The garden is drying out, so that will be my focus today.

The extended pretendies and their families flew out this morning so on my own again.

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 06:31 AM

Morning Tabs and everyone

I m still in bed not looked out but I hope it's going to be nice.

I.m getting up and i.m going to make my dad a shepherds pie and take it up so he can have it for lunch.

Going to a garden centre with som friends this afternoon then this evening I m going to start spring cleaning my house. Valuers coming on Friday so it's giving me an excuse to bottom the house.

Enjoy the day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 07:28 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning we need to do a weekly shop as missed it yesterday so it's off to Tesco's first thing.
I want to spend the afternoon in the garden - lots to do in there.

Queenie - valuers coming? I didn't know you were thinking of moving house. Stressful time - good luck with that!!

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning everyone, another lovely morning and I trust you and yours are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 08:14 AM

Morning all, i'm late today, decided to have a lie in.

Lovely and sunny outside.

Nothing planned for today, probably gardening again.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 08:40 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It’s a completely different day weather wise this morning. No sun, very overcast and not particularly warm – but that’s our summer I guess!

Mundane household chores to do first, then with the garden turning into a small forest the weeding still desperately needs doing!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone I feel I have already done a days work before arriving here.
I drove 5 bins of heavy garden waste to the tip in town and not one of the attendants sweeping offered to lift them up the steep steps to the skip some do some don't.
Back home to wash the dustbins, sort out the car and wash Chloe's dog bed then at last time for porridge.

After doing a few jobs in the garden I want to spend the rest of the day sorting clothes, I have a holiday coming up soon and a couple of things need sewing.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning all a mix of sun and cloud here, showers forecast for later.

Nothing special planned for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 10:28 AM

Morning all, nice and sunny again today.
I have some sunburn from yesterday but it's not too serious.

Gym soon then chilling in the garden reading my book.

Have a nice day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top