Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 06:35 PM

Varying moods

What do you do when you are in a grumpy mood or feeling mad, over something or someone who has really rattled you? How do you get rid of it?
Do you sulk, shout, slam doors or throw things? Or go to the gym or clear off out for a walk, a pint (or three), or just phone a friend?

I'm not often in a really bad mood, but I tend to worry about things instead sometimes.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 06:43 PM

Re: Varying moods

Me too Mups I do worry about things... I often wonder if I have upset someone and wonder for ages what I did... then if I ask the person laughs and says no you haven't upset me!.... I'm doing it now about a person here...lol I should get a grip and lighten up!!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 06:48 PM

I'm really annoyed with the person I went away with last weekend ... I don't really know her that well and she asked if she could tag along ... but I won't be in touch with her any more and hope she gets the message
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:05 PM

I don't really get grumpy Mups, living alone there is no one to annoy me .
I find the cure if I do feel not quite my happy self is a walk in the fields whatever the weather it seems to give me a lift
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Do you sulk, shout, slam doors or throw things?
None of the above

My hubby can bring me round in seconds with his sense of humour If someone has me really rattled he will just talk me rationally through it and tell me to "Let it go over your head"
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:33 PM

What do you do when you are in a grumpy mood or feeling mad, over something or someone who has really rattled you? How do you get rid of it?
Do you sulk, shout, slam doors or throw things? Or go to the gym or clear off out for a walk, a pint (or three), or just phone a friend?

I'm not often in a really bad mood, but I tend to worry about things instead sometimes.
Heavens forbid I never do such things ever, just what sort of people am I posting with
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't really get grumpy Mups, living alone there is no one to annoy me .
I find the cure if I do feel not quite my happy self is a walk in the fields whatever the weather it seems to give me a lift

Same here, but the outside world still interferes with the serenity sometimes, like all this building worry going on and on and on . . . . . .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-10-2015, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Heavens forbid I never do such things ever, just what sort of people am I posting with

Well you haven't said what you do though duke?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:43 PM

I tend to distract myself with puzzle books or crosswords ,failing that I go out for a nice walk with the dog and walk it off..I very rarely get worked up that much about anything ...I just let it ride and things pass!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 07:54 PM

Well you haven't said what you do though duke?
Well I never lose my temper or argue in real life and regardless of what some my think , dislike people . I do hate modern Britain and think bringing a child into it is a crime. Weakness erational anxiety.
Things like not having a boiler for the past ten days, as guy does not turn up to repair it may be annoying, but just switch off from it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top