Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:43 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

@Suzuki Sue
Thanks Suzi, better than I was just waiting for the rib pain to subside
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:44 AM

Good Morning Each,it's pouring from the heavens here so I've brought tea and toast back to bed where I'm staying a wee while longer,
I watched the Canal series too and loved it,such a shame poor Prunella has advanced alzheimers now....Hope all who are poorly feel better soon.x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:28 AM

Good morning
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:40 AM

Good morning from a dull & drizzly Derbyshire.

Have a good day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:44 AM

Morning everyone

Very misty, damp and cold to start the day but clearing up nicely now.

That is not good ShirleyMarie hope the tablets work for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:09 AM

buenas dias all. Back to blue skies and sunshine here after a couple of grey damp days. No plans as such for today other than a trip to Aldi for a few things. Just a take it as it comes day. Sorry to hear about your problems ShirleyMarie, I hope your new tablets work and you are soon feeling better. I hope you are feeling much better too Patsy. Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:12 AM

Good morning fellow members a misty chilly morning here.

I am still recovering after babysitting all three little ones yesterday, I had forgotten how noisy they are .

I am having Hannah on her own tomorrow so need to catch up on some jobs today.

Enjoy your day everyone .
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:44 AM

Good morning everyone.

Having a bit of a hard time waking up this morning. Of course, half a bottle of scotch last night had nothing to do with that...

It's a rather miserable morning here in the North East, not too cold but looks like it'll rain later on. Lovely.

I'm running myself a bath now so I'll have that, get dressed and run the Kirby over the carpets before deciding what to do for the rest of the day.

I hardly ever do this, but I fancy just going out for a drive in the car. Nowhere to go, just finding a road and driving until I decide to turn around. I think I'll do that!

Have a good day folks.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 02:41 PM

Afternoon all,
The sun's out here, and it's turning into a very peasant day.
May even find the energy to go into the garden for a bit of tidying up.
That sound perfectly horrid for you ShirleyMarie, I do hope your new water pills start working very quickly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top