Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 08:08 AM

Wet, Wet Tuesday

Good morning people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

Torrential rain, gale force winds and a temperature of 7 degrees made us turn back from our morning walk. None of mother natures creatures was stirring and the sheep were all huddled together in one corner of the field nearest the farm.

Nothing planned as yet for today but I suspect that with the weather the re-cliner will be getting a lot of use today.

Have a good day if that is possible in this weather and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGxHGS_mGT4
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 10:05 AM

Re: Wet, Wet Tuesday

morning,gales and rain here, wont go out to much today,but keeping an eye on one of the barn roofs.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 10:19 AM

A very good morning to everyone from a blowy but dry Sherwood...

Chores complete apart from a trip to the recycle depot and a visit to my mother for a couple of hours this afternoon, so I may chop some sticks just for the exercise...

Have a great day if you can...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 10:58 AM

Good morning fellow members a wild day here with rain threatening .

Chloe returned from our walk with a stinky beard so I have spent ages getting it clean. It wasn't a fox smell but something equally horrible

I am ensconced in the kitchen baking bread using a new rather messy method which I first tried last week and found disappointing. I will give it one more go than return to my usual method.
So I am looking forward of a lunch of home made soup and bread.

Have an enjoyable day everyone .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 11:43 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Still galeforce winds and heavy rain up here - that's been us for over a week now!! At the moment the rain is running down the drives in waves!! I need a pair of flippers!

My neighbour is coming out the hospital this afternoon, so won't need to visit the hospital today! Will just be going out for some messages for her so that she has fresh milk and bread in the house. Then I need to go down to the vet for Loki's tablets. After that - haven't a clue!!

Hope you all enjoy a great day - no matter what the weather!

Love those musical links, Bob, haven't heard of Vikki Carr for years! And I love Singin' in the Rain! I saw that film when I was a wee girl with my Dad! Many thanks

Take care all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 01:19 PM

Hello everyone it's also wet and windy in the West Country today so umbrellas are a complete waste of time! Had to pop out to the supermarket earlier and now the front door is shut to the elements.

It's hard to believe that it will be December in a couple of days ..... where has the year gone!

Have a good day all
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 01:47 PM

Good morning all, it's windy and rainy here today so nothing for it except a trip to the local, a few games of dominoes and a bit of slagging with the old lads, so on with the overcoat and out to brave the elements for the 100 yard dash to the pub, the things I do to help the local economy.
Make the best of the day Folks.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 01:53 PM

Hello, also wet wet and very windy up here. Hasn't really stopped raining yet.

Not long back from Carlisle where I took both girls to vets. Tessa for an acupuncture session which she really needed and Bonnie about her back legs for which she is now on medication.

Pleased to hear your neighbour is coming out of hospital Brandykins.

Hoping it stops raining later on as have a young 4 legged visitor for a few days who will need walking and I hate getting wet

Enjoy your day folks with whatever you are doing
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 02:45 PM

Good afternnon, got my flu vac the morning. Writing christmas cards at the moment, wishing you all a very nice afternoon whatever you are doing!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2011, 03:09 PM

Oh dear what a very bad day, it is raining the wind has just got up and throwing things around.
will need to batten everything down for the coming storm which was forecast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top