Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 05:21 PM

Re: A winter Wednesday

Hi everyone. Our delightful spell of unseasonable weather is gone; a bit after 11:45 AM and only a seasonable 8℃ (45℉), but nice and sunny. All's quiet as usual, down to pay the rent, check mail and pick grass; pleasant chat with Another cat-loving resident. No hawks today!

Bob, what good news about your meds!

Stay warm, smile, it's free.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 06:24 PM

snow and 2 cell here brrrrrrrrrr
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 07:05 PM

Good evening all! I sound like Dixon of Dock Green!
It's been a lovely sunny day and I see to have been running here there and everywhere today Finally had to go into town this afternoon to buy a gift that I thought may no longer be there if I waited til the weekend

BobM - great news about your meds, I'm very pleased for you.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 08:02 PM

Bully for you then Bob,some drugs cost a fortune I know my Mother had a chest problem and wasnt exempt till she was 60.Pleased for you.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 09:58 PM

Thats good news to hear Bob, and it should help you out a bit financially, you deserve a break.

It appears to be cold in most places, my Daughter had me go to her house today to fix her satellite dish and the house was freezing, she had a couple of hours off work and doesn't normally put the heat on till hubby comes home at 6oc., the two boys are usually down in our place. Talk about the frozen planet, I was sitting down after the job having a cup of coffee and I could have sworn I saw two penguins in the back garden.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Thats good news to hear Bob, and it should help you out a bit financially, you deserve a break.

It appears to be cold in most places, my Daughter had me go to her house today to fix her satellite dish and the house was freezing, she had a couple of hours off work and doesn't normally put the heat on till hubby comes home at 6oc., the two boys are usually down in our place. Talk about the frozen planet, I was sitting down after the job having a cup of coffee and I could have sworn I saw two penguins in the back garden.
What no polar bears, Jem?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2011, 11:24 PM

Excellent news Bob, and a good saving

Rather chilly today, but no rain thankfully....apparently going to get it overnight with heavy rain again

Usual sort of day today-made the most of the dry weather-2 walks and inbetween visited my Niece and baby-both are doing well. Charlie, her 3 year old, told me I could take the baby home, as he doesn't want it think a bit of jealousy creeping in there.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top