Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 02:54 AM

Stormy Thursday

Good morrow everyone.

I've never started one of these before, but just thought I'd let you know that, afore I a-bed, it is wild and windy outside yet again, and raining also.

Hope everybody else has a lovely day though.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 08:27 AM

Re: Stormy Thursday

Good morning Mollie and everyone who visits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfdVvjdSfTw

The winds have dropped and are now only about 30mph but there is an icy touch to them, the rain has ceased(for the moment) and with the temperature of 3 degrees I think the fireside will have some company today. A solitary Robin was the only creature that we heard on our morning walk all the rest had more sense and stayed in bed.

Plans for today havwe still to be laid though I think a quick visit to the shops will be part of them. The radio on my wifes side of the bed came on at just before 2:00am and would not switch od so it was unplugged for the night, this morning I plugged it in and it was still faulty so she who must be obeyed will have to have a new radio. I know lunch is at home because there is a strong smell of home made broth coming from the kitchen.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsEokYlKilU
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 10:43 AM

Good morning everyone bright and breezy here after a wet night.

Not a lot planned for today, I was going shopping but have a nasty cough so might give it a miss.

Have a pleasant day one and all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 11:05 AM

What a beautiful day we have got up for. It is bright clear and quite warm. Alright it is still damp on the ground after the big down pour we had last night. But it is going to be a lovely day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 12:19 PM

Good Morning Mollie and Everyone - yet another night of galeforce winds and rain battering against my bedroom windows! Fed up with it - that's about over a week of it! grrrr!

Had a rather busy morning so far, went for my neighbour's messages and then went in and made her a cuppa and sat with her for a wee while. Now I need to put on a spurt and take Loki out, who won't like it as she sleeps in the morning a lot after her meds! I am going to get my hair done in the afternoon so won't be back in time to get her out for a long walk then.

Many thanks once again for your links, Bob. Good ones!

Take care all and enjoy your day, whatever you do.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 12:54 PM

Good morning everyone, after a wild night its a fairly calm day, sun is shining and there's a nip in the air.

Had some good news first thing, I've just become a great aunt to a baby boy called Samuel who I will see for the first time in a few weeks time, so cant wait!!

Just off out to walk Bonnie and a little visiting dog on marsh and then its an afternoon in the office.

Enjoy your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 01:26 PM

December is here! It's hard to believe when it's bright and sunny outside....albeit 9º. I have no heating on indoors today and it's pleasantly comfortable sat here in a short sleeved top. No doubt we will pay for this later with snowy, icy days

Nothing planned today other than chores around the house.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 01:55 PM

Good afternoon all, it's starting to clear up now after a night of heavy rain. I'll go out and check the shed for leaks then off to the pub for a pint and a chat with the other old age pensioners as we used to be called, they got some fancy name for us now, but lets face it that's exactly what we are, doesn't bother me in the least. If you are offended by being called old you better start getting used to it 'cos your not getting any younger.
Take care and enjoy the day Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Good morning everyone, after a wild night its a fairly calm day, sun is shining and there's a nip in the air.

Had some good news first thing, I've just become a great aunt to a baby boy called Samuel who I will see for the first time in a few weeks time, so cant wait!!

Just off out to walk Bonnie and a little visiting dog on marsh and then its an afternoon in the office.

Enjoy your day folks
Congratulations Marian Samuel , how lovely. I hope you get to see some pictures soon...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 02:24 PM

Thanks Meg. My sister will take photos today but whether or not she can suss out how to get them to me is another matter Am hoping her husband will sort something out! Its been many many years since there was a baby in our family.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top