Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 12:25 PM

Re: No morning walk Sunday

Originally Posted by doctor ->
morning all,wet an windy out,,but i m laided up with shingles, have a good day all.
Doc you have my sympathies I had shingles a few yeas ago and it was a swine. I couldn't stand anything touching my skin where the rash was and wandered around in a baggy Teeshirt. I hope you are better soon
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
morning all,wet an windy out,,but i m laided up with shingles, have a good day all.
My sympathies to you Doc. My OH has had an uncomfortable shoulder area for a few days and last night I noticed the beginning of a rash in that area. He's had shingles in his shoulder before and I fear this is another bout for him. He's going to seek advice tomorrow to confirm it.

I hope you'll feel better soon...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Shock Horror! The snow is def landing here! The flakes are now huge!! Typical weather!!
Oh dear Rosemary , I saw snow was forecast for your area . I am hoping we don't get any here before Christmas.

Cuddle up with Loki and keep warm .
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 02:22 PM

Good morning all. It's a quiet Sunday morning here at 5 a.m.. I've been up for two hours already cleaning my kitchen, showering and making custom music CDs as Christmas gifts for friends at McDonald's.

Tomorrow I'm going with a young man who has decorated his church's Christmas tree. He has been unsuccessful at getting a decent photograph of it and needs my help. He's seen my work and told me he's sure I'll have no problem. I agree as I'm an expert at such things, have the equipment and experience at shooting low light situations without a flash. It should be fun.

All my Christmas presents are purchased or made and just a few wrappings need to be added. We've had such a mild Winter thus far that I can't believe it's December. We have chilly, dry, and sunny weather forecast for the entire week.

Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Thank you for all you best wishes. There is no visiting him today as they say he will be unconcious until tomorrow morning so we are all going up to the hospital then.

Rosemary, you lucky lady, snow, I love driving in the snow.

You stay as Meg says, warm and cuddled up to Loki.

Bob, how come the Rabbit does not run away from the puppies? Was it brought up with them. Good picture by the way.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Thank you for all you best wishes. There is no visiting him today as they say he will be unconcious until tomorrow morning so we are all going up to the hospital then.

Rosemary, you lucky lady, snow, I love driving in the snow.

You stay as Meg says, warm and cuddled up to Loki.

Bob, how come the Rabbit does not run away from the puppies? Was it brought up with them. Good picture by the way.
Floppy ear rabbits make great pets. They take quickly to other animals in the home so this one basically adopted the puppies.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Floppy ear rabbits make great pets. They take quickly to other animals in the home so this one basically adopted the puppies.
Nice to hear Bob, we had a floppy eared rabbit but it always steared clear of the cats.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 03:33 PM

sorry about your naber going to hosptal I no that feeling
mixed snow rian here today brrrrrrrrr
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 04:42 PM

Hi all. Sunny and seasonable here, nearing 10:45 AM and only 8℃ (46℉); not windy. Still no frost yet. All quiet here, got grocery delivery and vermouth yesterday, all set for the week. Broiled rainbow trout, cauliflower, potatoes rissole for dinner. Never got around to staring cards yesterday ...

AB, how fortunate your neighbor is that you were there for her; wish the husband a speedy recovery. Doctor, how awful; my Dad once had shingles and the pain was bad.! And how awful that you have snow, Brandykins, hope it won't last/stick! Thinking of Jem, and healing thoughts to all the poorly people.....

Enjoy what's left of the weekend........
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 05:38 PM

Oh dear its not a good omen is it for Christmas, quite a few under the weather with colds and sore throatsAB being the Good Samaritan for his poor neighbour.... and we have had a couple of heavy snow showers, thank goodness it hasnt stuck, the rain in between will have helped! Keep warm every-one.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top