Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 10:08 PM

Re: No morning walk Sunday

Evening all! Sorry to hear of your neighbour AB, hope he recovers soon. Doctor, hope you get well soon and before Christmas, how awful for you. Meg & Mags, wishing you a quick recovery from your ailments too.

Had a quiet day today, just reading then cooking tea.

Bob, what a cute picture that is, and don't the colours blend in well!?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 11:00 PM

I need to say now that I didn't take this photo. My sister sent it to me from some unknown source. Still, it's cute.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2011, 11:44 PM

AB. what a kind neighbour you are-hope he recovers quickly...
Doc..hope you soon feel better-my Brother once had shingles-not nice!
Mags..hope you're feeling a bit better and that hubby is ok after visit to Docs..
Meg...hope you're feeling better soon....

Nearly didn't get my morning walk-the weather was atrocious, heavy rain and hailstones, but picked my friend up and went round the reservoirs-once you're wet through, you can't get any wetter! We had the place to ourselves, which suited us fine! After dinner my Sister came over and stayed for tea, ran her home and then back here to relax!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top