Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 08:34 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, tipping down here but forecast to clear later.

Just from the forest with the dogs, and hopefully after a brew it will be fit to potter about outside, and I'll be making macaroni cheese for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 08:48 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dark, miserable and cold here.

I will be setting up alexa and the smart lighting in my bedroom today.

I am not very good at that sort of thing.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning all on a very wet morning

The road outside is giving the impression of a ghost town - not a car in sight. We all received letters to ask us to remove out cars as road surfacing was going to start this morning. It’s pouring with rain so now they have to wait until it stops and it dries up!
We don’t have a driveway so Mr Mags has moved our car to our daughter’s drive about 15 mins away as they have room for 3 cars.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 09:42 AM

Hot and windy today. Warm winds from the north west, 31' but very low humidity, it is so nice to be back in shorts. I hate July and August because invariably they require long pants but Spring is here!

it is evening now so the temperature is down to 26'... Perfect!

Just remembered I have to put the recycling bin out for the morning.

Have a good one
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone a busy morning first the Waitrose order is due any moment then I off to collect my prescription from the Doctors .

Enjoy your day....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top