Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 08:55 AM

Rainy Wednesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYWkegobTU

Dark cold driving rain which looks like the format for the day.No creatures are stiring and the farm is deadly silent not a murmer from the cows or sheep.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done, are a visit to the fireside followed by lunch Haddock, chips and peas,in the dining room and then a further visit to the fireside, nothing more energetic than that.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Uzo9fcqRo
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 09:21 AM

Re: Rainy Wednesday

A very good morning to you all..

Thanks for the links Bob, as ever right on the button....

Very few plans for today as yet, although Mrs PM is going for a haircut so I will have to find something extremely useless to do while she's gone... Macaroni cheese for lunch and then a walk with the dogs will probably suffice for our daily excitement, before resting our bones in front of the log burner with a good book for a couple of hours before tea....

Have a good day, and treat yourselves to another notch on the central heating, go on, you know you want to...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 10:20 AM

Good Morning Bob, Barry and Everyone! Lovely, lovely rain!! It poured down during the night and battered off my windows - I got up to watch it and it has taken all the snow away and I CAN GET OUT!! So can Loki!! I'm driving my parrots mental as well - or they are driving me mental, one or the other!! So I am a happy chappie!

Love those clips as always, Bob! You are a treasure! I look forward in the mornings to coming on to see/hear the ones you post - and I copy them on my desk top!! So a BIG THANK YOU!!

Hope everyone enjoys a good Wednesday!

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 10:57 AM

Good morning fellow members another bright day but windy and chilly. It could be worse and probably will be by tomorrow .

I am going to make some soup for lunch with home made garlic bread so that is something to look forward to when I have finished the cleaning.

I hope you all have a pleasant day
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 12:00 PM

Good morning everyone - Three days of rain, sleet and wind here - and today is just the same. Yesterday was particuarly bad and as if I wasn't wet and muddy enough I ended up having to roll about on the ground trying to fish Bonnie pup out of the dam. She jumped straight in and got into trouble - I think she thought it was a big puddle.
Took car in for a service first thing today, childminding later on and then having my hair done at 6.00pm. Then off to B & Q for a fire door (it's what my son wants for a Christmas present - strange boy )
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 01:58 PM

Good morning to all. High temperature 40F, 7C. It remains dry through the entire week. It seemed downright cold yesterday because of the overcast, foggy skies. The cold seemed to cut right through a warm coat because of that humidity in the fog.

Today I bring my 10 photographs as gifts to my senior friends for Christmas. It's the nicest thing I can afford this year. I haven't decided how I'm going to let then choose which one are theirs. All 10 are original and signed by me. I hope it works out without fighting. I have to see 80 year olds rolling on the floor fighting. LOL

Have a great day!

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 04:10 PM

Afternoon everybody...what a mixed bag of weather we have today, lots of rain with a few bits of sunshine in between. Not quite as cold as it has been which is a blessing

Glad you managed to rescue Bonnie from the dam Rena Reminds me of when Tessa was a puppy and she decided to jump into the river and I had to rescue her!

Have been busy doing doggie stuff today and driving down country lanes which are filthy from tractors so have to clean car in morning

Enjoy the rest of the day folks with whatever you are doing, and like Barry says turn the heating up a notch...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 04:31 PM

It is bitterly cold here and windy with snow to come, at least phoebe didnt get as wet today, bucketed down last night so the garden is saturated, had a visit from a gang of starlings who were enjoying the fatballs. These were the first this year, dont see many nowadays.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 04:42 PM

Hi all! Dismal weather, steady all day rain that may turn to a bit of wet snow North and West as it ends tonight. Still mild, nearing 10:45 AM and 13℃ (55℉), very unseasonable. I couldn't get out to pick Leia's grass, poor girl. She apparently had a bad dream just now, she was twitching paws and then fluffed the tail, i assume the latter meant she was in a scary situation ... how I wish they could talk! I didn't bother going downstairs for mail; got my two small deliveries yesterday and the wine is coming today.

Stay warm and dry if possible, people!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 04:54 PM

Hello everyone, bright, dry, sunny intervals but a very chilly wind blowing.

I went to my grandson's Christmas Show this afternoon, I think it's lovely watching all the 8/9 year olds singing, dancing and remembering all their lines ..... Jamie had one proud Nan!

This Friday Katie and the rest of the school choir will be singing in the Shopping Mall in town at midday to raise money for the Air Ambulance. I'm be looking forward to it as she'll be singing two solos.

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable day so far

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top