Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 08:17 PM

Re: Rainy Wednesday

Mags, you'll have your place right at the front of the crowd, 'that's my grandaughter' 'that's my grandaughter you know' and beaming (don't cry)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Mags, you'll have your place right at the front of the crowd, 'that's my grandaughter' 'that's my grandaughter you know' and beaming (don't cry)
Mary,I'll keep it to myself but that doesn't mean there won't be a little tear in my eye

The choir are also singing in the church next Tuesday evening, Katie has two solos then and will also be playing a recorder duet ......... can you tell I'm a proud Nan?
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mary,I'll keep it to myself but that doesn't mean there won't be a little tear in my eye

The choir are also singing in the church next Tuesday evening, Katie has two solos then and will also be playing a recorder duet ......... can you tell I'm a proud Nan?
And a big lump in your throat, oh dear ..... I've two choirs to attend and two christmas plays, I well up and make out I'm not crying. None of mine has a solo, well done Katie
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 10:12 PM

Thanks Mary, I hope you enjoy you choir and Christmas concerts too.

I love listening to all children singing, especially at Christmas when they sing their little heads off.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2011, 11:59 PM

Mary and Mags how lovely watching the little ones I would by a snivelling mess

I have got all that to come in a few years time ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-12-2011, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mary and Mags how lovely watching the little ones I would by a snivelling mess

I have got all that to come in a few years time ....
I guarantee you will love it, Meg ..... especially the very first one.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top