Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 10:41 AM

Re: Half of all new social houses to be built will go to migrants

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Where do you suggest we build all these house UJ? and will there be surgeries and schools included?

Next door to you???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Next door to you???
That's already happening UJ. 2,000 new homes resulting in an already stretched surgery, a hospital that's about to close, no NHS dentists and a school that's at breaking point. Not to mention 2,000 cars trying to find parking spaces.

Any space near you?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2017, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's already happening UJ. 2,000 new homes resulting in an already stretched surgery, a hospital that's about to close, no NHS dentists and a school that's at breaking point. Not to mention 2,000 cars trying to find parking spaces.

Any space near you?

No, resident parking only outside my place, not that own or even want to own a car anymore.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Next door to you???

Why don't you ever give a proper answer ?
There are housing going up everywhere , fields are being covered with houses perhaps you haven't noticed .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
What are you on about? My husband worked hard for our family the only day he ever took off was Christmas Day. It was my job to look after the home and raise three kids, in addition to our birth children, whom no one else wanted because of their problems. I don't want a medal for it, but I bet I have worked a damn sight harder than some workshy scum, who claim benefits, but are in good health, and have never done a day's hard graft in their worthless lives!
No such thing as a Worthless Life, all lives are necessary to allow in individual to value their own. You need to see yourself as a Hippo, and think of lesser beings as Oxpeckers.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top