Join for free
Page 425 of 737 « First < 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 525 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:06 AM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Lisa Simpson! Little smart ass! I prefer Bart
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Lisa Simpson! Little smart ass! I prefer Bart
Aw!

I like Lisa; she's a girl after my own heart!

Oops! I hope that doesn't make me a smart ass!

However, I like her because she has ethics and standards, unlike Bart, (until he's caught! )

Although maybe Maggie has the right idea....... stay a baby, look cute, and you'll always get the upper hand!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:15 AM

She reminds me of the girl in my needlework class, teacher's pet who always got the posh sewing machine and the rest of us got to use the old rubbish ones. I wanted to poink her!
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:19 AM

She reminds me of the girl in my needlework class, teacher's pet who always got the posh sewing machine and the rest of us got to use the old rubbish ones. I wanted to poink her!
When did you get initiated into the art of poinking, then?

I say art, but is it a science? Or a philosophy? Or a sport?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

29-06-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
When did you get initiated into the art of poinking, then?

I say art, but is it a science? Or a philosophy? Or a sport?
I think I always wanted to do it, just didn't know what it was called

It's not a sport! You can't go poinking willy nilly!
Possibly a science as it involves balance and thrust and all that tragectory stuff.
Not a philosophy, more of a martial art evolved from the necessity of self preservation.

We do need more poinkers on here if you're interested. Just follow the instructions on the poinking thread and practice a lot!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 12:06 PM

Possibly a science as it involves balance and thrust and all that tragectory stuff.
Not a philosophy, more of a martial art evolved from the necessity of self preservation.

We do need more poinkers on here if you're interested. Just follow the instructions on the poinking thread and practice a lot!
I'm not sure I could do it. I think I would start to feel sorry for 'The Poinked', probably in the early hours of the morning. It's a tough job and you have to be tough to do it.
Pyxell
South of England

29-06-2019, 12:07 PM

Aye aye ma'am!

I think it does have elements of philosophy, though, because martial arts do, don't they?

And I suppose it might be a sport if you do it for fun, , but then maybe, if so, a better term might be 'sadism'.

Maybe there are ethical poinkers, like yourself, and the rogue, sporty poinkers? The latter could be banned, like fox-hunting! Sport poinking could be confined to the poinking of straw-filled dummies in barns.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

29-06-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm not sure I could do it. I think I would start to feel sorry for 'The Poinked', probably in the early hours of the morning. It's a tough job and you have to be tough to do it.
I know! You have to switch off your empathy and just thrust I'm afraid.
I'm so tough that I've started to resemble an old boot!
Still someone's got to do it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 12:14 PM

I know! You have to switch off your empathy and just thrust I'm afraid.
I'm so tough that I've started to resemble an old boot!
Still someone's got to do it!
I'm sure you are still soleful though.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

29-06-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Aye aye ma'am!

I think it does have elements of philosophy, though, because martial arts do, don't they?

And I suppose it might be a sport if you do it for fun, , but then maybe, if so, a better term might be 'sadism'.

Maybe there are ethical poinkers, like yourself, and the rogue, sporty poinkers? The latter could be banned, like fox-hunting! Sport poinking could be confined to the poinking of straw-filled dummies in barns.
Ssshhh! We mustn't let everyone think they can do it!
It has to be kept to the elite few!
I think a secret group should be formed, with a secret code and a funny handshake!
Ooo I'm worried now! We don't want to attract thrill seekers!

Page 425 of 737 « First < 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 525 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top