Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 06:40 PM

Re: Fess up

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
When I was 6 I had very narrow feet, so my mum and dad took me to shops where they sold sensible shoes. I hated the shoes they sold there so i did a good acting job of pretending they hurt my little toe.
While my parents were discussing their next move I rubbed my toe through my sock very hard, to make it red, and told them to look at it.
They decided the shoes were not the right fit for me so went to another ( less sensible) shop, where I found a pair that I really liked... so they bought them.
This is the first time I have confessed & my parents never knew!
Aww Twink!
That's not a crime..
That was a clever little girl manipulating a situation to her advantage!!!
But I hope you feel better telling us though
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I remember at age 3 or 4 climbing up on the chair to the kitchen cabinet to get the scissors (where I had spied they were being hidden) and then cutting lots of little circles into the net curtains.
Oh 'eck Annie!

Was the punishment fitting for the crime?!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh 'eck Annie!

Was the punishment fitting for the crime?!!
You know Rhian I don't actually remember being punished for it. But I have never been a fan of net curtains!
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You know Rhian I don't actually remember being punished for it. But I have never been a fan of net curtains!
Your mum probably thought it was done by very neat moths.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 06:56 PM

I was 13 , the fashion was little pixie boots with fur round the top and an inch high heel 1963 was the year , I so desperately wanted a pair , I pestered my mother for weeks , she took me to a shoe shop there wasnt a pixie high heeled boot in sight , only flat sole ugly looking brown fur topped old lady boots , guess what she made me have THEM and forced me to wear them home , I was seen by girls from a school who were wearing high heeled pixie boots with a circle of trendy fur around the top trip tripping home in the trendy way I wanted to , but no I was wearing those old lady , flat stumps sole brown things with clumpy fake fur .

I never ever wore them again , I dont know if mum ever knew how heartbroken and humiliated I was that day .

But now I've been a mum i can say with a big smile of wisdom , i forgive you mum x
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

29-06-2019, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I was 13 , the fashion was little pixie boots with fur round the top and an inch high heel 1963 was the year , I so desperately wanted a pair , I pestered my mother for weeks , she took me to a shoe shop there wasnt a pixie high heeled boot in sight , only flat sole ugly looking brown fur topped old lady boots , guess what she made me have THEM and forced me to wear them home , I was seen by girls from a school who were wearing high heeled pixie boots with a circle of trendy fur around the top trip tripping home in the trendy way I wanted to , but no I was wearing those old lady , flat stumps sole brown things with clumpy fake fur .

I never ever wore them again , I dont know if mum ever knew how heartbroken and humiliated I was that day .

But now I've been a mum i can say with a big smile of wisdom , i forgive you mum x
Aww Susan x
I've been there

When wedges came in to fashion again circa 1979 my mum made me get Clark's sensible buckled shoes... AGAIN!

Oh the shame
I so empathise with Twink too...
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 07:33 PM

I’m not sure I can confess my sin...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

29-06-2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I’m not sure I can confess my sin...
Oh go on Primus...
You're amongst friends
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 07:41 PM

Jesus Mary and Joseph!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh go on Primus...
You're amongst friends
Yes, but your a teacher , don’t you have some sort of unbreakable code or something..?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top