Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:53 PM

Re: Transgender loses case

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
It is my belief that the transgender person is doing this to try and get some kind of recognition of being the first man in the world to give birth. Having 'Father' put in the birth certificate will legitimise that claim.

If you have followed the media reports of this person over the years you will have noticed that even though she felt she was a man, she always wanted to give birth. Right from the beginning this told me this woman had an agenda right from the get go, wants to transgender to be a man but wants to retain all the parts of a female to be able to give birth sometime in the future.

Not sure if people can remember, but when this transgender person got pregnant, the obvious started happening 'Man is pregnant' was the headlines, then came 'Man gives birth' and it made headline news around the world but the sticking point was the fact that even though 'He' looked like a man on the outside, everything on the inside was still biologically a female.

Now, regardless of what other countries say and do, in the UK, the fact of having 'father' as the parent on the birth certificate would allow the transgender man to legitimately say a man gave birth, even though everyone knows that is an impossibility, a biological man can never give birth.

I just hope the judicial system stays strong and prevents this transgender person from achieving their goal.
I'm away to bed now but this post says it all...……..you are so right Dodge.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 09:30 AM

I'm just thinking though would it have been better to put parent on the certificate? If as a society we now accept all these different categories of sexuality....maybe we should back that up with official documents such as this.

I know that opinion will not be popular here but I'm thinking of the child too who will be confused at the man in his/her life being referred to as mother.....parent sounds better to me.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm just thinking though would it have been better to put parent on the certificate? If as a society we now accept all these different categories of sexuality....maybe we should back that up with official documents such as this.

I know that opinion will not be popular here but I'm thinking of the child too who will be confused at the man in his/her life being referred to as mother.....parent sounds better to me.
You could be right summer. but our laws and such are scrabbling to keep up things are changing so fast in society now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by dodge ->
it is my belief that the transgender person is doing this to try and get some kind of recognition of being the first man in the world to give birth. Having 'father' put in the birth certificate will legitimise that claim.

If you have followed the media reports of this person over the years you will have noticed that even though she felt she was a man, she always wanted to give birth. Right from the beginning this told me this woman had an agenda right from the get go, wants to transgender to be a man but wants to retain all the parts of a female to be able to give birth sometime in the future.

Not sure if people can remember, but when this transgender person got pregnant, the obvious started happening 'man is pregnant' was the headlines, then came 'man gives birth' and it made headline news around the world but the sticking point was the fact that even though 'he' looked like a man on the outside, everything on the inside was still biologically a female.

Now, regardless of what other countries say and do, in the uk, the fact of having 'father' as the parent on the birth certificate would allow the transgender man to legitimately say a man gave birth, even though everyone knows that is an impossibility, a biological man can never give birth.

I just hope the judicial system stays strong and prevents this transgender person from achieving their goal.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:04 PM

To be honest, I just wish some of these gender neutral, don't have a clue what they are morons would just fall off the face of the earth!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:19 PM

It is going to be hell on wheels for the next generation of Genealogists!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It is going to be hell on wheels for the next generation of Genealogists!

I should imagine it could well see the end of people tracing their family trees eventually.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
To be honest, I just wish some of these gender neutral, don't have a clue what they are morons would just fall off the face of the earth!
I am thinking of declaring myself species free for this week only,
I don’t want to be human so I am considering being a warthog...or maybe a parrot?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I am thinking of declaring myself species free for this week only,
I don’t want to be human so I am considering being a warthog...or maybe a parrot?
I'm identifying as an attack helicopter this week - much more fun......
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 05:12 PM

I was thinking that maybe the cost of avgas would make that idea a bit too expensive for me. I can relate to a warthog though..short, fat, and hairy, eating anything and snuffling a lot...I will not be able to do the stiff tail in the air though....sadly.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top