Join for free
Page 14 of 50 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:17 PM

Re: Greta Thunberg ... again

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Probably Foxy. Tbh, I can't bear to watch or listen to her.
Same,

I must admit I laughed my arse off at the look on her face when Trump walked past her and stole her attention.

The definitive look of an entitled spoilt brat not getting their own way....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:24 PM

It seems we are not alone at getting annoyed at the bratling

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/w...68f4c-36477445
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 04:47 PM

A young girl
On the Autistic spectrum
Aspergers
Left school at 12 with depression
Anxiety and fear of people

Basically, the perfect pawn / weapon, as obviously to criticize her means you're a nasty person....

As usual, the privileged preaching to the not so privileged on how to live. Doncha just luvvit......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Same,

I must admit I laughed my arse off at the look on her face when Trump walked past her and stole her attention.

The definitive look of an entitled spoilt brat not getting their own way....
Yes, that was funny. And then he said she looked like a happy young girl looking forward to a bright future.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->

It seems we are not alone at getting annoyed at the bratling

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/w...68f4c-36477445

Poor little funpack.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Poor little funpack.

Someone, likened her facial scowl to ‘Chucky’.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 06:45 PM

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that in the corner of your bedroom.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 06:54 PM

Autism is a general broad spectrum syndrome that can take the form of what used to be called idiot savant. A person exhibiting idiot savant presentation is incredibly able in some things but a bit of a pratt in others. Sometimes that "prattishness" takes the form of being a window licker while in other cases an idiot savant is just somewhat socially gauche.

There is no doubt in my mind that Greta is very well versed and understanding where climate change is concerned and must be horrified to see those who should well understand what is taking place - and why - either not knowing or caring about what is happening.

I share her feelings.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Autism is a general broad spectrum syndrome that can take the form of what used to be called idiot savant. A person exhibiting idiot savant presentation is incredibly able in some things but a bit of a pratt in others. Sometimes that "prattishness" takes the form of being a window licker while in other cases an idiot savant is just somewhat socially gauche.

There is no doubt in my mind that Greta is very well versed and understanding where climate change is concerned and must be horrified to see those who should well understand what is taking place - and why - either not knowing or caring about what is happening.

I share her feelings.
Good evening Todger......did you spot Rehab's enlightening post......
It would appear that some discrepancies have been found in official stats.....Whoops!

London, 26 September: A major scientific paper, which claimed to have found rapid warming in the oceans as a result of manmade global warming, has been withdrawn after an amateur climate scientist found major errors in its statistical methodology.

The paper, from a team led by Laure Resplandy of Princeton University, had received widespread uncritical publicity in the mainstream media when it was published because of its apparently alarming implications for the planet. However, within days of its publication in October 2018, independent scientist Nic Lewis found several serious flaws.

Yesterday, after nearly a year’s delay, the paper was officially withdrawn.

Nic Lewis said

“This is just the latest example of climate scientists letting themselves down by using incorrect statistics. The climate field needs to get professional statisticians involved up front if it is going to avoid this kind of embarrassment in future”.

Dr Benny Peiser, director of the Global Warming Policy Forum, said

“Climatology is littered with examples of bad statistics, going back to the infamous Hockey Stick graph and beyond. Peer review is failing and it is falling to amateurs to find the errors. Scientists in the field should be embarrassed”.

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 09:29 PM

They laughed at Joan of Arc too.

Page 14 of 50 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top