Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 01:51 PM

Re: Wills & Harry Family Feud

Royal "duties". Pffft.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 01:53 PM

I agree they are like a couple of babies whimpering .
Meghan giving her best performance as the poor little doe eyed child .
Neither are small poor or children .
She is a 38 year old woman twice married who has everything in life going for her a devoted husband a healthy child and an uber rich privileged position .
He is a 35 year man who has had like so many people a tragedy in his life but since then He’s been spoilt and cosseted by practically the entire country.
Everyone wished him well he has floated on a sea of goodwill.
He.s squandering it now .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thing is PD They don’t have to do it no one is forcing them they get a massive stipend for doing so paid for by the tax payer .

So they should shut up and do it without whinging or leave and do something else .

My question is,apart from Diana...has any of the other royals,spoken out like these two?

I don't understand why they did it?

Nobody asks her how she is...I find that quite bizarre .

Nothing will change..in fact it has just brought more media attention .

All the time some people buy the sun newspaper ,plenty of others,but can't remember them..some people like gossip..they love to read about stuff like this..hence why I never buy a newspaper.

Tabloids must be raking it in.

I saw the magazines in the shop today...reality celebrities airing their linen in public,getting paid for it...how sad is that

Edit to add.remembering Harry has mental health issues...so do many other people..

A part of me does feel for them...because they can not air in the same way that we can...

Megan must find that very difficult,because she came from America.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:12 PM

I wonder how Harry will eel about his mental health being discussed on the BBC news today?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=AnnieS;1804810]There's no reason why we should even be discussing it - he's clearly the son of Charles.

Not everyone agrees with that,Annie..

He might be to you and I,plus others on the forum.

But those in disagreement have just as much right to voice as we do...just sayin.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
who cares who his father is?
Who cares if his wife is mixed race?
Who cares if whether every waking moment of their child's life is photographed or not?

I certainly don't.

Ok - he was born into a certain life style - if he didn't like it he could opt out as others have done.

He chose to marry a mixed race woman - and must have been aware of the media frenzy that would cause. If he wasn't prepared to accept that - he should not have done it. If she wasn't prepared to accept it she could have said 'no'.

What ever the in's and out's - they made the choices - now - i just wish they would stop whinging and whining about it and move on.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:50 PM

Watching Meghan talking to the journalist in the documentary in Africa she was saying how hard it is being a mum and travelling with a baby . She forgot to mention that she had a permanent nanny caring for the little feller which means she can sleep soundly at night
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

Not everyone agrees with that,Annie..

He might be to you and I,plus others on the forum.

But those in disagreement have just as much right to voice as we do...just sayin.
I would suggest they start a new thread because it's derailing this one without any evidence or facts.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-10-2019, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I would suggest they start a new thread because it's derailing this one without any evidence or facts.
I just see it as opinions...I don't see any derailing..I'm sure admin would step in,if that were to happen.

Just my opinion Annie..I may be wrong.

Edit to add,they usually fizzle out without any intervention from admin.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I just see it as opinions...I don't see any derailing..I'm sure admin would step in,if that were to happen.

Just my opinion Annie..I may be wrong.
Assumptions rather than opinions. But to infer they are step brothers is never going to be relevant.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top