Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:41 AM

Nasty Parties

Has anyone ever been to a nasty party? The last party I attended was as a student in the late '60's. Lot's of hard drugs and promiscuous behavior. It was nasty! I think it was then I decided to stop toking, snorting, dropping, main-lining, and rogering half the female population. Funny how too much of anything can put you off. It's a bit like pizza, isn't it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 11:29 AM

Re: Nasty Parties

I have only been to children's parties as a child, which I really disliked, and family parties, some of which we have hosted if course. No one of my acquaintance takes illegal drugs, and I have never encountered any of them get drunk either.

No one has ever been permitted to smoke in our home. Years ago my husband threw out a man who had the temerity to light up in front of our small daughter!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 12:03 PM

I once went to a nasty party on behalf of the red cross. Jenny`s Aunt bought her a ticket for her birthday saying `he will have to pay for his own`

Now I believe in the red cross but not a bunch of upper middle class snobs thinking fox hunting,game hunting and other blood sports is jolly good fun.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I once went to a nasty party on behalf of the red cross. Jenny`s Aunt bought her a ticket for her birthday saying `he will have to pay for his own`

Now I believe in the red cross but not a bunch of upper middle class snobs thinking fox hunting,game hunting and other blood sports is jolly good fun.
A least with hunting the fox gets a chance of getting away, which it doesn't if it is shot.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 12:44 PM

I've been to a few parties that started off Ok, but after a few beers turned nasty.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
A least with hunting the fox gets a chance of getting away, which it doesn't if it is shot.
Not if their escape holes are blocked-they are run down until exhausted and then torn apart-and wow a young girl is smeared with blood. And as for game hunting I missed `big`-yes `what ho chaps see this tiger?-I shot it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:33 PM

I've been to a few nice parties that went nasty........that's when the fun begins. I dislike your run o the mill gatherings.. I WANT FUN, FUN FUN.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

19-02-2016, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Not if their escape holes are blocked-they are run down until exhausted and then torn apart-and wow a young girl is smeared with blood. And as for game hunting I missed `big`-yes `what ho chaps see this tiger?-I shot it.

I certainly don't agree with big game hunting as it endangers certain species. Foxes, which are a total nuisance, aren't in short supply!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:38 PM

Big game hunting can and does help conservation in many instances.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I agree with you, the fox hardly ever gets caught, but shooting and poisoning them is indiscriminate and shouldn't be allowed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top