Join for free
Page 3 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:50 PM

Re: tom daley and husband

Children need mothers..real mothers...when a child falls over and hurts its knee whose name do they call out, who do they run too? I have heard grown men who are injured cry out for their mother, never their dad.
Like Floydy has said it’s all a bloody nonsense. But I suppose it just a fashion trend.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:54 PM

Not the least bit interested.

Who's Tom Daley anyway?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->

Who's Tom Daley anyway?
As if you don’t know...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My concern is always for the child but I suppose there will be a lot of children around with gay parents pretty soon so no one will notice.

I think this is true Dongles, the younger generations will think nothing of it.

It is not so easy for some of our generation to accept though, because in all fairness, it didn't happen when we were youngsters, and even if it did, it wouldn't have been talked about publicly.

I can sort of see both sides of the fence, but I honestly can't say if two people of any sex - whether gay or heterosexual - would make good parents without even knowing them well enough to form an opinion.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes but how will they turn out Cosmos?...

God knows OGF.......Spoilt i think ! But hopefully ok,... I think they would get ridiculed at school , dont you ...?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->

Who's Tom Daley anyway?
A character from the Wild West, riding a horse. The Kingston Trio sang a song about him.
No idea if he was gay with kids though.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
A character from the Wild West, riding a horse. The Kingston Trio sang a song about him.
No idea if he was gay with kids though.
Noooooooo!!

That was Tom DOOLEY!!
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:13 PM

you lot need to go swimming ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:17 PM

I wonder if they go through the exact same checks for suitability?

I bet there are those that show leniency towards the applications....probably scared to be labelled if they turn down an applicant.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
God knows OGF.......Spoilt i think ! But hopefully ok,... I think they would get ridiculed at school , dont you ...?
Until it is more popular I think life will be tough for them, but as it gets diluted over the years as has been said, nobody will bat an eyelid.
I wouldn't care one jot if my daughter was gay, but to raise a child is a different matter. I am more accepting of two women raising a child than two men, one of the women could hopefully be the biological mother. And as Rehab says, in the early years a mother's love is vital in the child's development. However, nobody has a right to have children if the couple can not produce one themselves. There is something quite wrong and threatening happening to society these days, and I'm glad I won't be around to see the outcome.......Disillusioned Doncaster...

Page 3 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top