Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:04 AM

Re: How Many Of Those Booze Bottles Do You Actually Use?

I hardly ever drink, but there's lots of bottles upstairs at the bottom of the wardrobe, many of them unopened.
I suppose i should have a sort out one day. Perhaps some could be used for cooking.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:09 AM

I am amazed by how much some people in our area appear to drink on a weekly basis. Their blue boxes, which contain the glass bottles for recycling, are filled to overflowing every week!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:16 AM

I was embarrassed the other day, when our recycling bin blew over, and the neighbours helped me pick the empty tinnies and bottles up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:22 AM

I need to change, I'm going to start by putting a dozen house bricks in the bottom of the Wheelie bin.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am amazed by how much some people in our area appear to drink on a weekly basis. Their blue boxes, which contain the glass bottles for recycling, are filled to overflowing every week!
You should see what I used to drink.

People are drinking too much though; this has been known about for a long time.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I was embarrassed the other day, when our recycling bin blew over, and the neighbours helped me pick the empty tinnies and bottles up.
In that case I would have pretended that the neighborhood toss pot is in the habit of contributing his empties to my bin so as not to be found out
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

10-03-2018, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
In that case I would have pretended that the neighborhood toss pot is in the habit of contributing his empties to my bin so as not to be found out
Nah, wouldn't work, it's well known, "I'm the only Toss Pot in the Village".
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
You should see what I used to drink.

People are drinking too much though; this has been known about for a long time.
I have always chosen quality over quantity, which is why I drink wines and spirits as opposed to beer.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:04 AM

We had a pair of neighborhood toss pots, come recycle day they had His & Her matching bins, both full
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:13 AM

Only buy in what i require it, rarely lasts more than a couple of days.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top