Join for free
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 01:30 PM

And Now I Know Not To Scroll

I feel like a dunce....don't anyone say anything please

I just discovered this....there is a "back to the top" at the end of where you post to return you back to the top of the page without all that scrolling

Such a time saver.

What else am I missing?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 01:37 PM

Re: And Now I Know Not To Scroll

Originally Posted by Adanac ->

I just discovered this....there is a "back to the top" at the end of where you post to return you back to the top of the page without all that scrolling

Such a time saver.

What else am I missing?
Is there??
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 01:48 PM

If your mouse has a scrolling wheel, by pressing this a symbol appears on the page and you can scroll the page up and down using your mouse alone. The faster you move the mouse, the faster the page scrolls.

To get to the top of the page quickly, press the `Home` button on your keypad. The `End` button takes you to the bottom of the page and finally, pressing the backspace/delete key takes you back to your previous page.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 01:52 PM

Such a time saver.

What else am I missing?
Don't worry, most of us aren't technical.... we just find a way to do what we want to and stick with it. It does keep our scrolling fingers well exercised though.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 01:53 PM

Such a time saver.

What else am I missing?
I’m thinking not on an iPad, but just found it lol!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 02:17 PM

Such a time saver.

What else am I missing?
Well! I never knew. I am a dunce as well.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 03:00 PM

There are other time saving tips you may not have yet discovered.

For instance, when going on the New posts menu, if you click of the white arrow pointing down in the orange square at the beginning of the thread title that will take you immediately to the last page you read on that thread.

Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 04:01 PM

Mags, thank you.....we learn something new every day
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 04:07 PM

My MacBook has all manner of keyboard combinations and shortcuts that I haven't mastered yet.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top