Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:20 PM

Re: Do you wash your hands?

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Tut Omah, I was being kind to everyone not putting what it was all about - after all, it's not long after we've all had our tea/suppers
Perhaps you should have waited to include a link with the word "penis" until after the forum watershed, when more sensitive souls have retired to their beds with a good book and a nice cup of cocoa .....
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Perhaps you should have waited to include a link with the word "penis" until after the watershed, when more sensitive souls have retired to their beds with a good book and a nice cup of cocoa .....

I said I was being kind not thoughtful
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:49 PM

Smeg .....
No SMEG on a circumcised penis.....
There's no hiding place!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No SMEG on a circumcised penis.....
There's no hiding place!
Lol! Unfortunately Bob, "Cavaliers" like myself need to wash their c0ck everyday
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 10:00 PM

I wash my hands after the usual going to loo and preparing food but I don't obsess about washing my hands. I don't wash my hands after petting my dog and I'm here to tell the tail, I mean tale.

I used to work with a girl who had ocd and was forever washing her hands, she really was obsessed and she was always so anxious
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 10:06 PM

Smeg .....
Our old dishwasher was a Smeg!

Actually, despite its unfortunate brand name, it cleaned very well.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Our old dishwasher was a Smeg!

Actually, despite its unfortunate brand name, it cleaned very well.
Blame Red Dwarf.

Smegma is a bona fide medical/anatomical term.

For some weird reason, the Red Dwarf scriptwriters decided to turn it into the mild, truncated expletive, smeg, and turned it into a verb while they were at it.

Poor old SMEG the fridge people suffered from the consequential fallout.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Pete Hegseth says you can’t see germs. Didn’t he ever do that experiment at school that most school kids did? Using Petri dishes to grow bacteria?
By the end of the week, the petri dishes were disgusting!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 11:57 AM

I don't personally wash my hands. I have trained them to wash each other.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 12:14 PM

Some of the smallest organisms on the planet can bring down the mightiest of men.
Take for example Streptococcus Pheumoniae...Just look at what it can do for you:-

S. pneumoniae is the main cause of community acquired pneumonia and meningitis in children and the elderly, and of septicemia in those infected with HIV. The organism also causes many types of pneumococcal infections other than pneumonia. These invasive pneumococcal diseases include bronchitis, rhinitis, acute sinusitis, otitis media, conjunctivitis, meningitis, sepsis, osteomyelitis, septic arthritis, endocarditis, peritonitis, pericarditis, cellulitis, and brain abscess.

So now tell the dirty bugger to go and wash his hands.....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top