Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 09:00 AM

Melifluous Monday

Melifluous (wonder if I've spelled that correctly?) - should have put that in 'Word of the Day'. Hopefully it means sweet/honeyed, which is how the day has started. Nice early autumn days are very pleasant, aren't they?

I have some errands to run and general post holiday tidying (still no washing though!) but nothing too startling.

I hope the sun shines on everyone
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 09:38 AM

Re: Melifluous Monday

Morning DM, Sun is trying to appear here, nothing much planned, apart from the vet with Merlin....Cleared out my wardrobe yesterday so have a couple of bags to drop off at the charity barn.....Then just see what happens for the rest of the day...
Enjoy your Monday everyone....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 10:25 AM

Mmm I see DM is combining 'the word of the day' with the daily greeting thread

Agggg! look at me sitting here writing, I had such good intentions for the day, giving my bedroom a good clean and washing the walls down , guess I better get on with it (if I am going to succumb to swine flu this winter I want my house to be clean).

Have a productive and satisfying day everyone
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 11:15 AM

Mornin all, the rain's just starting here so it's a dreary Monday.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 11:16 AM

Morning all, its a very pleasant day here, washing is on, not much planned apart from taking my friend and her dog to the station, they are going home today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 11:58 AM

Morning all....just!

The sun is trying to break through here after an overcast start to the say, still lovely and warm though.

Have been to the Garden Centre for some Dwarf Cyclamen to give the garden a hint of colour when the cold, dark, dreary days arrive ....... brrrr that doesn't bear thinking about!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 01:19 PM

Hope you're all having a nice day despite the weather. At least its warm rain so could be worse
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 03:58 PM

Hi there people, not bad here part cloud/sun. I've been swimming today, and done some general housework. Not a lot really.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Very pleasant day here for the last official full day of Summer, although it feels a bit Autumnish with a chilly morning, albeit sunny. Did a market trip for Leia's favorite food, nothing special on the agenda. Hope it's a good day for all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2009, 07:03 PM

Not so much Mellifluous more maddening Monday
Why is it when you do one job you usually end up making more

I gave my bedroom a good clean and washed the walls then noticed the curtain pole was an odd angle, the screw holding up one side had come loose so I pushed it in and the middle support broke .

Off I go the the DIY shop and buy a curtain rail, I need to drill new holes in the wall to put it up and this result in dust all over the newly cleaned room aggg

Thought I better wash the curtains while they were down , they haven't dried yet so no curtains and starlight in my bedroom tonight!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top