Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 06:16 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Rained last night - but it was warm rain. Now it is humid with more rain and 12% risk of thunder due about lunchtime.

Out with friends today. We are off to do a raid on the Farm Shop - while it is still there! It is pickle/chutney/relish making time - so they have said I may fill the boot of their car with lovely fresh veg - then off to Sainsbury's to stock up on all the various kinds of vinegar I will need.

Lunch will be involved at some point - not sure where.

Have a fun day!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 06:47 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning ST and all to follow. Sounds like a busy time for you. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 06:50 AM

Morning all.
Nice and cool here so far.

Tabby, enjoy your farm shop raid. Enjoy!

I have aggravated a long-dornant groin hernia which has spread there from a pulled lower back muscle whilst at the gym a couple of days ago. Last night at work was increasingly painful until this morning my upper right leg, abdomen and all around my back was afflicted with dull aching stabbing pangs that I could barely drive home the pain was so intense
I'm hoping to sleep it off but I'll have a nice hot bath this afternoon to try to relax it all. If it doesn't subside by tonight I won't be able to go to work - and that will be seriously frowned upon by the heartless powers that be

Have a nice day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 07:02 AM

Ouch, Floydy, sounds really painful. I hope the hot bath works for you.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 07:02 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Considerably cooler here this morning and just started raining. Yesterday there was a massive thunderstorm and torrential rain which cooled the excessive heat down, thank goodness. Maximum temperature today 24ºC.

Various mundane chores to carry out today, no gardening as it’s soaking wet out there now and further showers are forecast too.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 07:43 AM

Good morning all.

Floydy, put some Aromatherpy Oils in your bath, either Lavender or Tree Tea.

Its just started raining here, I hope it stops otherwise the Painter won't be able to do his job.

Off to Ipswich soon to do our weekly shopping.

Having a blood test done early this morning.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Sorry about your back Floydy I hope the rest and the hot bath works.

Nothing much planned today...going to a pals later for coffee and just general stuff

Hope everyone has a good day...enjoy the farm shop tabs.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning all a mix of sun and cloud here and a more comfortable temperature.

We brought out SIL home from hospital yesterday afternoon, 8 days after his op. He wasn’t feeling too good but the doctors said he would be ok at home now. They so badly need the beds asap in hospitals. He was sick in the car on the way home . At least he is home for his birthday today!

Shopping to do this morning and a few medicinal things to take over to our daughter.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 08:49 AM

Good morning all, cooler here too after some overnight rain, and rain forecast again for this afternoon they say...

Just back from walking the dogs and having five minutes before first cleaning the bathroom then preparing aubergine and courgette tomato bake for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:04 AM

I needed to pop down to the supermarket this morning for one or two items I either couldn't get or forgot to put on my list yesterday. Why is it when I only intend to buy very little I end up buying whole store?

I saw a T shirt I couldn't resist buying for myself, it is a Toy Story one stating, 'There is no sign of intelligent life anywhere'.

I am sure most posters would agree.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	No sign of intelligent life.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	10576  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top