Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 05:47 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Cool but overcast here today.

Very busy day planned for today - Maslin pans, Kilner jars and lids all to be sterilized.

Making 5 lots of goodies = Piccalilli, Blackberry Relish, Sweet corn relish, Mixed Veg pickle and Courgette relish. Some for me - some for Christmas gifts.

Unfortunately our lovely Farm Shop has closed - so all the fresh veg were bought from Sainsbury's - I hope they are up to the task!

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 06:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all

Exciting day for me today as I'm off on my holipops..driving to Heathrow later...crazy I know to drive all that way but it made sense at the time ...anyway I'm off for two weeks so be good everyone and TC.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

Exciting day for me today as I'm off on my holipops..driving to Heathrow later...crazy I know to drive all that way but it made sense at the time ...anyway I'm off for two weeks so be good everyone and TC.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Where are you going to?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 07:24 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is just coming out.

Happy cooking Tabs.

Have a nice holiday Summer.

Try a do some gardening today in between getting in the way of the Decorators.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 07:37 AM

Good morning one and all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 07:52 AM

Morning all.
Cool and breezy here today.

I left work early last night. Off sick with a hernia and back trouble. More details in the exercise thread. Not a happy bunny.

Have a lovely holiday, Summer. Wherever you are going

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 07:53 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It's cool here again this morning. The forecast is for a a dry and warm day with hazy sunshine. Maximum temperature 25ºC.

A reminder of the seasons yet to follow – the central heating is being serviced this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning - Going to Reading by train today. Into the town to start with and then on to Caversham for a stroll along the banks of the Thames. Should be an OK day. The friends who are staying with us haven't ever been to Reading, so a day out for all of us.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely morning with a fresh feel more conducive to getting some jobs done.

I think I will do some work in the garden starting with picking the latest batch of runner beans to distribute among the neighbours. The leeks I planted recently are looking great, I hope they stay like that and don't get rust like the last lot.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning all cool and sunny here...

Off to the hairdressers shortly to get my hair cut then back home to cut Mr Mags hair. 🙂

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top