Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 07:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning every one it’s cloudy here with the sun popping out now and then, they say rain later. Got to clean my windows inside today. Will prep veg for tomorrow and make stuffing. Got some nice cod off the fish man yesterday so going to batter that and make cauliflower cheese sauce to go with it, our friend gave use some of his home grown beans so will have them with it as well.have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning - We'll be staying in today after yesterday's walk around Reading and the Thames embankment. We ended up walking over 5 miles according to a phone app. After travelling home, we went out for a meal. All in honour of Mrs. Mart's birthday yesterday.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:37 AM

Good morning all overcast and a threat of showers later today. A fairly strong wind blowing too.

I have a bit of tidying up to do in the garden before the rain arrives, a few more pots to empty.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 10:20 AM

Good Morning Everyone.....
Ah yes P Smith.....Ellie Goulding, it's the trout face woman off the advert for some brand of hair wash.....Looks like she's had her lips done and it hasn't come out too well.......nice hair though.....

I'm glad you mentioned that about York Tabby, some friends are on their way to York even as we speak...Nothing to do with the wedding though so I expect we'll be hearing all about the traffic jams later.....
We almost took our daughter and hubby there this morning but decided on another venue for lunch..... Just as well.....

Strong winds here this morning but the sun is shining and it's quite warm, all the doors and windows open. Tesco first for all the fresh stuff, and then off to a restaurant for some lunch....Heel pain has virtually disappeared, so I'm looking forward to a good long run in the morning.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 10:25 AM

Good morning everyone I had planned a day in the garden
scraping dead ivy off a tree trunk but it is too windy with rain threatening.

So I will turn my attention to the kitchen cupboards and give those a clean

Enjoy your day

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top