Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 04:56 PM

Re: American intelligence at its best (giggle giggle)

Originally Posted by basser ->
probably the reason why they voted Obama in also not once but twice
Obama was the best president the US has had in a very long time, Trump the very worst.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That might explain why they voted in that White House clown!
Or these Dummys voted for Clinton
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Or these Dummys voted for Clinton
Clinton wouldn't have been great, but compared to Trump a performing monkey would have been better.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
probably the reason why they voted Obama in also not once but twice
I can sorta understand why many felt that voting for Barack Hussein thought that voting for a half breed Muslim demonstrated that they were not racist, and that the second time it demonstrated that the (wrongly) believed that Islam was not a threat to western civilisation, but eventually they had to prove that they were not complete twats.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
it just staggered me what they don't know or don't get taught at school. Their education looking at the video is below zero.

In fact it is bordering on frightening for their future . Our American members should be ashamed
Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think we would have also have our own share of "Don't Knows" in this country RS...
It saddens me to read your post, realspeed.

Mags, you nailed it.

An intelligent person, in any country, would realize there are citizens of all levels of intelligence in any given country, without exception.

I would also say there are those in every country who can throw out instant judgments on populations, politics, religion, and circumstances without much brain power or rationalization. Mull this over.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Obviously cherry picked in order to target the apparently doofus sector, but it'd be a mistake to confuse ignorence and intelligence.

After all, the "septics" voted in the best POTUS that the USA has had in years and that certainly wasn't a stupid move.
Yep......This^^^^^^^
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

31-08-2019, 09:06 PM

We were actually buying an American football shirt in LA once and the lady that served us was saying that our National team was doing well.
We replied that we didn't have a National American football team and she said ' Yes you do. New England Patriots. '. !
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Obama was the best president the US has had in a very long time, Trump the very worst.

Your opinion only and quite worthless in my opinion.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I can sorta understand why many felt that voting for Barack Hussein thought that voting for a half breed Muslim demonstrated that they were not racist, and that the second time it demonstrated that the (wrongly) believed that Islam was not a threat to western civilisation, but eventually they had to prove that they were not complete twats.
Your half breed Muslim comment plainly shows that you are racist though.No surprise that you admire Trump,then.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think we would have also have our own share of "Don't Knows" in this country RS...
Yes,there's some examples in this thread.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top