Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 04:25 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A ridiculous time to be up, but such is life, simply cannot get back to sleep after being woken by a loud noise.

A stay in day, thunderstorms forecast, but not here yet.

Just had a look on Weather Radar, they are not far away.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 05:15 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Good morning all, rain forecast here too for later but we do need it I think, the garden is bone dry...

Nothing much on my agenda today other than making some carrot and parsnip soup using veg from the garden, and I may make a soda bread loaf to go with it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 05:16 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you swimfeeders, Barry and all who may follow!

Still dark here but warm. Now from the forecast it seems we are back to the chance of scattered thundery showers. Maximum temperature 24ºC. Our weather really is unbelievable at times!

Far too early for making plans as to what to do today, it will be a case of taking the day as it unfolds I expect!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 08:51 AM

Morning all.

A lovely day again here but I won't be going far. May read my book in the garden or start my jigsaw.
Is this a forewarning of what happens to folk when they get old? I'll soon be wanting to grow some rhubarb.

Have a nice day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning all it rained quite heavily in the night and we have steady rain now. Perfect for planting the wallflowers I bought yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone another bad night this time Chloe barking at the thunder It is fine at the moment but more rain in the way.

I have a 'funny tummy' so not feeling great but want to push on with washing paintwork while the light is good.

Enjoy your day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

Going to try and paint the garden fence today if I can reach it.
Also Dye my hair.

Flyody, have you got your Rocking Chair yet?

Have a nice day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning all rained most the night been up all night with bad pain in my knee. Took so tramadol about 3.30am and dosed off now I feel like death warmed up. Got to put my beef on, do I feel like it no lllol. Rain and storms forecast today, I hate storms they give me a bad head. Oh well have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 09:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

After lunch we plan on a walk round the local reservoir. It's what Tony likes doing best.
Maybe we'll call at the local club on the way back & have a drink.

Just a lazy day for us really - later we might watch a DVD. I've got quite a collection that we haven't watched yet.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

Going to try and paint the garden fence today if I can reach it.
Also Dye my hair.

Flyody, have you got your Rocking Chair yet?

Have a nice day all.
Lol! If Pink Floyd's guitar legend David Gilmour can look good in a rocking chair, so can I Susie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top