Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 12:16 AM

It's Friday

Wahey, . . lets hope the weather improves, we've had gales up here for 2 days now, . . I charged up the cam-corder (aint used it for months) so I'll maybe get a few feet of film taken of the gang chasing the ball and tyre.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Re: It's Friday

Morning Nero, morning all

It's a fine, sunny day here..... the night was cooler though as we awoke to a slight trace of "huff" on the kitchen windows.

Nothing special happening here today, the washing machine is humming away and I have an appointment with Mr Dyson sometime this morning.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend everyone
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 10:14 AM

Morning! beautiful day here, but still have the wind....Going to have a wait and see day....
Must do a trolley dash later on.....Have a lovely day everyone....
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 10:19 AM

Well its dry for now and that's the best that can be said for the weather here.
I've collected the dogs from kennels. They were only away overnight so we could stay on in Edinburgh and go visiting after the hospital yesterday. Still they look so pleased to be home I'll spend the day spoiling them.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 10:39 AM

Oh dear, . . it's still windy and there's a smirin of rain too.

Smirin: - It's a scots word for light rain or drizzle.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 11:42 AM

Small mission on today tut I do hate Fridays being disturbed by having to think & walk.
Im resisting another urge to go cakeward.. I really mustn't! But mmmm a white choccy & raspberry muffin is calling me
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 12:02 PM

Another chilly night and now a sunny morning .

Just returned from food shoping and bought the local paper then wished I hadn't, it's is full of gloom and doom and death.

Have a good day everyone
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 12:03 PM

Greetings everyone. A decent day here, and looking like a decent week end ahead, weatherwise.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 12:34 PM

Beautiful day here - bright blue sky with just a few veils of bright white cirrus.

We've had a successful morning, I think (hope). saw a lovely choccy lab girl, aged 4, discarded breeder, with a saggy, jaggy underbelly having just reared 12 pups. So, as long as my Mum likes her when she sees her tomorrow that's job done! Happy forever home for dog and faithful companion for Mum.

Vets for Dinah's vax at 2, Friday night is curry night, so no cooking - that's the rest of the day sorted
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2009, 12:38 PM

That's good news about finding a doggy for your Mum, DM ...... I hope they are a good match for each other

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top