Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:04 PM

Re: Black magic.

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
when suddenly my husband appeared , "What are you doing" I said "Mr Ploppy "
Must admit that if I had a similar experience with Mrs Dex, I'd be suggesting that she at least tries to get to the lavatory
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:06 PM

One of my best friends is a witch she worships the wicca way.
Lovely woman really only ever uses her religion for good. She always says if she casts badness she would get it back ten fold so she only casts good spells.
She was a member here for just a few weeks sadly resident troll at the time upset her so much she left. I always regretted recommending she joined.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Must admit that if I had a similar experience with Mrs Dex, I'd be suggesting that she at least tries to get to the lavatory
Don't worry, I don't think Mr Ploppy is Mrs Dex type ..
She won't have to go running to the lavatory .
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What prompted you to ask this question, Sugarbug?

Have you been delving into 'the darkness'?
You bet I have been .. I have to improve my life some way ..
sugarbug
canada

11-10-2019, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
One of my best friends is a witch she worships the wicca way.
Lovely woman really only ever uses her religion for good. She always says if she casts badness she would get it back ten fold so she only casts good spells.
She was a member here for just a few weeks sadly resident troll at the time upset her so much she left. I always regretted recommending she joined.
Its a shame Julie, why don't you try again , it is a great place here.
I think the trouble makers (trolls) are lonely people ,
who needs attention, They really don't know how to
react around others .
If you ignore them, they will eventually leave you alone .
Ask her to come back .
Most members on here are really nice people .
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:37 PM

I did study Witchcraft, at college, around about 1970.

The tutor convinced me that a witch was someone who could exert huge power over others, usually starts as good but later becomes evil.

Each week I had to research a person (non of them religious) and come back to the tutorial with that - and any suggestion of an invention which made such convincing possible.

Boring i know. One example was Adolf shown as the Master at Nuremburg, in front of thousands of troops, remember the photo?
The invention was interesting as we decide it could have been the invention of the Loud Speaker, not long before, which enabled him to do the speech!!

Anyway - boring bit over.
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 08:42 PM

I think there are people who think they are witches or warlocks or whatever. If it keeps them happy to believe that it is up to them - I think it is rubbish.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
I think there are people who think they are witches or warlocks or whatever. If it keeps them happy to believe that it is up to them - I think it is rubbish.

Hello Katerina, whether it is rubbish or not, I can't say, but it can still give these people 'power' over gullible folks if they show they are afraid of them, don't you think?
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hello Katerina, whether it is rubbish or not, I can't say, but it can still give these people 'power' over gullible folks if they show they are afraid of them, don't you think?

Hello Mups. Yes I agree, it is evil.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
No more so than any other religion and a whole lot less harmful to people, one in particular that doesn't even deserve to be called a religion.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top