Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:57 PM

Re: PayPal

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Tabby, when you tried to contact them, was it by email or phone?
The company from whom I ordered the CDs had a 'contact us' page - I used this - twice but no reply.

PayPal also have a 'contact us' page but you have to be an account holder to use it and I was only a 'guest'.

Although my problem is not really with PayPal themselves - I was hoping they could tell me if the craft company was genuine or not and advise me how to sort it out.

Not sure what to do now.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 05:58 PM

Thank you all for your replies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The company from whom I ordered the CDs had a 'contact us' page - I used this - twice but no reply.

PayPal also have a 'contact us' page but you have to be an account holder to use it and I was only a 'guest'.

Although my problem is not really with PayPal themselves - I was hoping they could tell me if the craft company was genuine or not and advise me how to sort it out.

Not sure what to do now.

Sorry again, but has this company got a phone number, if not, I'd be very suspicious.

Have you googled them to see if they exist?

Also if you wanted to try and speak to someone at PayPal, the number I use is: 0800 358 7911
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 06:31 PM

When things go right, Paypal is wonderful but when things go wrong, they are a pain in the a$$. It is extremely difficult to speak to a human being at Paypal because they have made their 'contact us' system predominately online, with either emailing or having to fill out a 'contact us' form.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 07:24 PM

Not sure what to do now.
Should be easy to track the company down if you Google the name .
PayPal wouldn’t be able to enter into finding out if the company is genuine .

I’ve had a PP account for years , never had a problem .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

11-10-2019, 07:49 PM

I have 'googled' the company and they seem to have several entries - but - they are not listed in Company House - at least not by the name I have - which is 'Magik Graphics'. They are also selling their products on 'Create and Craft' so it would appear they do exist. Obviously their customer service staff need retraining!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

11-10-2019, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Also if you wanted to try and speak to someone at PayPal, the number I use is: 0800 358 7911
Thanks Mups - will make a note of that.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:06 PM

I have 'googled' the company and they seem to have several entries - but - they are not listed in Company House - at least not by the name I have - which is 'Magik Graphics'. They are also selling their products on 'Create and Craft' so it would appear they do exist. Obviously their customer service staff need retraining!
ST, Magik Graphics is more likely to be a subsidiary of a parent company.
If it is not a Limited Company, it won't be listed in Company House.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:12 PM

If this is the UK company of that name this link says they provide you with a link to track your order whichever method of delivery you choose .
http://magikgraphics.co.uk/content/1-delivery
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:13 PM

Thanks Mups - will make a note of that.

I have spoken to them on several occasions, so I know it works. Mind you, they are either foreign accents, or else such broad American, I had to keep asking them to repeat stuff!

Also Tabby, I googled both of those firms you mentioned.
I see what you mean about the Magik Graphics not wanting to give their phone number which I think is really bad.
They don't even give an address!

Do you think the spelling of 'Magik' is a gimmick, or are they a foreign company who can't spell English - hence not wanting phone calls?

I also googled the second company, the Create & Craft.
You probably have already done this, but they seem to have lots of contact numbers.

I think I would ring them. Say you notice they sell Magik Graphics craft materials, explain your problem, and ask whether they could give you their phone number.

That's what I would do - first thing tomorrow.

https://www.createandcraft.com/gb/contactus

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top