Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:21 PM

Re: PayPal

Zuleiker's right about the tracking option, Tabs.
It says:

" Your pack shipment

Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online."

Did they give you the tracking info?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
If this is the UK company of that name this link says they provide you with a link to track your order whichever method of delivery you choose .
http://magikgraphics.co.uk/content/1-delivery
Thank you, Zuleika. That link just shows me what I have ordered and the cost - it does not give shipment details.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have spoken to them on several occasions, so I know it works. Mind you, they are either foreign accents, or else such broad American, I had to keep asking them to repeat stuff!

Also Tabby, I googled both of those firms you mentioned.
I see what you mean about the Magik Graphics not wanting to give their phone number which I think is really bad.
They don't even give an address!

Do you think the spelling of 'Magik' is a gimmick, or are they a foreign company who can't spell English - hence not wanting phone calls?

I also googled the second company, the Create & Craft.
You probably have already done this, but they seem to have lots of contact numbers.

I think I would ring them. Say you notice they sell Magik Graphics craft materials, explain your problem, and ask whether they could give you their phone number.

That's what I would do - first thing tomorrow.

https://www.createandcraft.com/gb/contactus
Have established that they do exist and are a UK based company - not yet found an address for them.

Have emailed Create and Craft, and also a couple of other craft suppliers who seem to have some of their CDs - one of them should have an address/telephone number!!

It will turn out to be a spotty nerd in his dad's garage somewhere!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:47 PM

I like PayPal, it sounds so friendly, one day I may use them as a phone a friend on who wants to be a millionaire.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Thank you, Zuleika. That link just shows me what I have ordered and the cost - it does not give shipment details.
Is that from the actual company or PayPal ?

Oooo er .... what’s this about then ? From their Site Map http://magikgraphics.co.uk/content/4-about-us

If you scroll down that page can you get into My Account?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

11-10-2019, 10:08 PM

Is that from the actual company or PayPal ?

Oooo er .... what’s this about then ? From their Site Map http://magikgraphics.co.uk/content/4-about-us

If you scroll down that page can you get into My Account?
From the company.

yes - I can - but once again it only shows the order and the cost - not what they have done with it! Interestingly, though, it does show copies of the two emails I sent to them.

It is so frustrating but I'll be patient until Monday.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 10:25 PM

Perhaps they havn’t dispatched yet ?An oversight ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 10:36 PM

Perhaps they havn’t dispatched yet ?An oversight ?

I suppose that could explain why there is no tracking details, do you think?
Zuleika
North West UK

11-10-2019, 10:52 PM

Yes it’s possible they havn’t given it to the company they use . Neither they nor company can give tracking if so .
For example Royal Mail can only track the number once it’s in their system .
Hermes the same
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 11:41 PM

I can remember having an issue on one occasion. I telephoned them, because I never deal with complaints by email inn the first instance .
They were extremely helpful , and the problem was resolved without any trauma.
You should be able to telephone them , and if they ask if you are a guest or account holder (not even sure what that means ) just say you don't know what you are, let them do the hard work.
The money will be in a holding account and therefore if you do not get your item, it can be refunded, but I think they usually allow a good couple of weeks at least before doing anything.

Telephone the customer service contact number. 0800 358 7911

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top