Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 02:08 AM

Re: I’ve only gone and done it

Well done, Primus! I admire you for having the gumption to know what you want, and make the change. I hope it's a positive move all the way around!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 07:35 AM

Many thanks again everyone, I’m hoping it will be a change of pace, not that I don’t want to keep busy, cos I do, but I can’t work for these anymore,even though they are making changes, eg, they’ve just sacked one of the managers , who was a bit of a bully, but it’s a company that has a poor reputation in the business and has a high turnover of staff, they just do too much equipment most of it old, as they won’t swap stuff out, until the customer complains, google jla, see for yourself
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 09:08 AM

Good on you Primus for taking on a new challenge..preparing to meet new people and accepting you needed a new start to be happy.

I wish you all the very best.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top