Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 11:05 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning from the Fox......

Bashed and crashed my way through the wood in the dark but it was light by the time I hit the lane so no rolling around on the floor like last week....A very nice comfortable run, but 'My' these times are getting slow....

Off to the doctors in a minute to discuss the results of my blood test last week, Mrs Fox is coming with me because she has got a bad back. Thought we'd do a job lot.....

Managed to get the cruise booked yesterday so I've just got to figure out how to pay for it now.... Fortunately they don't want any brass until February...
Sounds exciting, Foxy, where are you off to - and do you need a baggage carrier?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 08:23 PM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sounds exciting, Foxy, where are you off to - and do you need a baggage carrier?
We're off to the Baltics for a couple of weeks on a naturist cruise next May Tabby....Unfortunately I'll only be taking a pair of shorts and a tee shirt for coming and going, so luggage won't be necessary.....But thanks anyway Tabby.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top