Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:37 PM

Re: Attracted .

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Oh,I never knew that,Rox..how long have you known each other for?..a long time I would guess..as you were childhood friends,
I was 12 when we met, I was friends with his older sister. We were always up in Caithness as dad's brother lived there. We moved over to the mainland from the Isle of Mull, I loved the beaches and the way of life there, it reminded me of the Island, I hated living in Perth after the open spaces I was used to.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
We met in 1986 at a father's day BBQ at the home of a mutual friend. We got talking and I asked her out. We were married two years later and have been together ever since. Everything about her seemed special. Her sense of humour, warm nature, intellect, style and her looks. She bowled me over from the first minute.

Yes,I can imagine that keezoy..I see you speak very fondly of your wife..on the forum..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I was introduced to my husband I had just been to a rather posh function so was quite smart ( not my usual look ) He was and is such a lovely man .
Lucky you..eh!!.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-10-2019, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It was accidental, it took many years for amazement to set in.
Do you mean,because she married you,SF?..

Are you still amazed to this day?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-10-2019, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I was 12 when we met, I was friends with his older sister. We were always up in Caithness as dad's brother lived there. We moved over to the mainland from the Isle of Mull, I loved the beaches and the way of life there, it reminded me of the Island, I hated living in Perth after the open spaces I was used to.

You live in a beautiful area,Rox...sea,sand..I used to live in Lossiemouth...beautiful coastline,sandy beaches...nothing comes close to those beaches...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

23-10-2019, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
A life sentence. Sadly we lost him 3 years ago.
Sorry to hear that,Tiff...happy memories...stay in your heart..
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 12:54 AM

What attracted me to him? His sense of humour.
What attracted him to me? My incredible good looks and intelligence of course!
We met at work. I was in charge of quality control and he was in charge of production in making IBM computers. He wanted to push more product where I wanted them done to spec. We argued. I’d win and he fell in love. Lol
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 07:13 AM

Hi

I,like my brothers, am attracted by Tall Slim Blondes.

We all married and the mothers of our Children are small brunettes.

When I was divorced, not my choice, I chased Tall Slim Blondes.

A very expensive Choice.

I had some great times, but not for me long term.

Eye Candy is not everything.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:23 AM

It was a Blind Date, organized by a friend of mine and a friend of his who worked with him. He phoned me up on a Sunday morning and we went to the Pictures that evening, then to the Pub, got to know each other, made more dates. We have been married 37 years.

I think it was kindness that attracted me to him.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-10-2019, 08:30 AM

Thank you,Bratti,..SF...Susie ...I love reading your stories..a bit of a romantic ,I believe I am..

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top