Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 04:31 PM

Re: Salutations Sunday

Hi all. We had needed rain overnight, 1.40", and the sun is trying to come out, still coolish for this time of year, 17 degrees. Been to the market for tonight's dinner fixings (shrimp creole), no plans except the hard weekly crossword and the forums.

DM, sciatica is awful; my Dad had it! Hope you improve soon.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 05:31 PM

Its been a lovely day here again.. Ive been flying my birds and watching them using the wind to soar. Im tired now so I shall unwind, have coffee, something to eat and prepare for tonights tv viewing.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
G'day all, we've still got the gales, . where does the wind come from ?
Sprouts Nero....sprouts Not been a bad day here-quite warm. Spent this morning setting up my TV and Digital Recorder-have tested them out and they work-bring on the Digital Switch Over Went out for walk this afternoon and made tea for my sister. Now listening to X-Factor in the background-recorded it earlier on.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 10:38 PM

Good evening all, have had a hectic day, working all day, a visit this evening and not long home.

It has been a lovely day but very busy!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Good evening all, have had a hectic day, working all day, a visit this evening and not long home.

It has been a lovely day but very busy!
Hope you can unwind now before bed.......
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Its been a lovely day here again.. Ive been flying my birds and watching them using the wind to soar. Im tired now so I shall unwind, have coffee, something to eat and prepare for tonights tv viewing.
How lovely, one thing I do like to watch are the falconers flying birds, they are just magnificent....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top