Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 10:41 AM

Re: Reminder to check your supermarket receipts

I've always checked my receipts. Even as a young teenager I remember buying a few things in a hardware store in the days when there was no till. The shopkeeper added things up on the box of one of the items and when I checked his sums he had overcharged ten bob. Got it back, though. And some years later he was a boyfriend so I guess I got it back in spades!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
It WAS in Morrisons!! I keep threatening to send them a letter of complaint, because not only do I get overcharged, their items are either not priced, or are in the wrong place on the shelf. It's all over the store too, and I find this very frustrating.
Same problems here, no alternative close by either. Did a deal with the local council to prevent others opening close by. Morrissons have declined since they first opened, their profits are declining, you would think they would take on board customers are becoming disillusioned with them.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tess ->
Does the store have a till which scans the bar code or is it manual entry of the price from a sticker on the product? If it's manual then it's her at fault if it's bar code then the fault lies with the store.
Manual entry.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top