Join for free
Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 08:17 PM

Re: any meet ups or dead site

We have the nude glamourous grannies contest once a year, that’s very popular, but carries a 'Some scenes may upset the viewer' tag. Then the bald mens ball in the Autumn, where the lights are dimmed, not so much for romance as to stop them clashing with the shiny heads. Then there are the RG sessions, that stands for Rheumatic Grunting, the winner with the deepest grunt gets a certificate and a large tube of Deep Heat.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
We have the nude glamourous grannies contest once a year, that’s very popular, but carries a 'Some scenes may upset the viewer' tag. Then the bald mens ball in the Autumn, where the lights are dimmed, not so much for romance as to stop them clashing with the shiny heads. Then there are the RG sessions, that stands for Rheumatic Grunting, the winner with the deepest grunt gets a certificate and a large tube of Deep Heat.
Hi Jem, you've forgotten the very popular 'get up from your armchair' contest. If you remember Mop won it last year in a record time of 5mins 27secs. Unfortunately we had to send for the paramedics after that gargantuan effort.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 08:38 PM

How could I ever forget that one Alan, shame on me!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 11:33 PM

Holy Norah you two!
You'll get us closed down!

Right folks, back to the usual...

Coarse and violent nudity, occasional language
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 11:47 PM

Funny, because I can remember the pulse-racing Annual Knobbly Knees contest, it was just after the 'Pert Posteriors Competition' got banned if I remember rightly, but I get befuddled after that. I put it all down to 'my incident'.
I was quite alright until I squirted my leg wax crème in my son's coffee instead of the squirty cream. I still would have coped if it hadn't have been for the lovely young paramedic they sent to stop the vomiting.

I've been all of a dither ever since.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 08:01 AM

Who won the prize for visiting the most Care Homes in 24 hours?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Who won the prize for visiting the most Care Homes in 24 hours?

Well, you know what my memory's like - whoever you are - but wasn't it the same person who won the zimmer race in 2013?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

21-05-2015, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well, you know what my memory's like - whoever you are - but wasn't it the same person who won the zimmer race in 2013?
No that’s not the same fella Mups, the chap that won had the user name ‘The Grey Panther’ he had me on ignore for months because I said it was a very appropriate name, he was grey and he panted a lot, sure I was only joking him.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
No that’s not the same fella Mups, the chap that won had the user name ‘The Grey Panther’ he had me on ignore for months because I said it was a very appropriate name, he was grey and he panted a lot, sure I was only joking him.
Jem, wasn't he the 90 year old who called himself The Grey Panther because he'd done his own version of 50 Shades of Grey just before the film was released? If I remember rightly he took a right strop when they didn't accept him for the film's audition
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

21-05-2015, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
Jem, wasn't he the 90 year old who called himself The Grey Panther because he'd done his own version of 50 Shades of Grey just before the film was released? If I remember rightly he took a right strop when they didn't accept him for the film's audition
Dead right Myra! that's him, he always fancied himself as a bit of a Burt Reynolds, a randy old devil if ever I came across one.

Page 15 of 20 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top