Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 02:46 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
This is true - I treat them (the wimmin) with nothing but respect and deference and all I get in return is abuse..... sniff...

The accusation that I was still abed when I'm out grafting is an excellent example of the vile calumnies I have to endure.

Don't be such a drama queen, Judsy.
If you are suspected of skiving it is entirely your own fault for not working hard enough.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Poor old Judd...... polite as anything to you lot and he gets such abuse from you.

Huh! Poor old Judd indeed!

I'll tell you now Mr. Dongle, because of our kindly and benevolent nature, none of you men get half the abuse and chastisement you deserve, so count yourself lucky you get off light.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 05:23 PM

This is true - I treat them (the wimmin) with nothing but respect and deference and all I get in return is abuse..... sniff...

The accusation that I was still abed when I'm out grafting is an excellent example of the vile calumnies I have to endure.
If you had gone to those night classes on "How to treat a lady"
instead of hanging round LTP all night, we would be much nicer to you Judd!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That would be like studying alien biology, great in theory but no aliens around to practice on.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-07-2019, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That would be like studying alien biology, great in theory but no aliens around to practice on.

You're pushing your luck again, dongles!

Us lovely ladies are the best thing since sliced bread, and you know it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-07-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Quite. Well said Twink.

I don't even know what he's doing here today?
I thought he'd been raffled off at his garden party weekend.

Oh, I think I know what happened . . . no one bought any tickets.

Notice he was very quiet and sheepish about the event, wasn't he, Twink.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:33 PM

One day, a geezer will win, without any "Birdsong".
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Don't be such a drama queen, Judsy.
If you are suspected of skiving it is entirely your own fault for not working hard enough.

Bad news for you leeches - not working tomorrow. Can have that lie-in you're always accusing me of now.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-07-2019, 10:18 PM

Bad news for you leeches - not working tomorrow. Can have that lie-in you're always accusing me of now.

Well I have plenty of jobs need doing, and I am sure the other lovely ladies have too, so how about helping us out for a change? You'll only be bored lying in bed all day.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I have plenty of jobs need doing, and I am sure the other lovely ladies have too, so how about helping us out for a change? You'll only be bored lying in bed all day.
Sod that. A bit of a lie-in then back to sorting the bedroom out. Have just assembled one of those metal tube and canvass portable wardrobes (no room for anything else unless I downsize the bed) and will be transferring some of my clothes into that while getting rid of others and turfing out some of the clutter accumulated over the last few years.

Hmm..... downsizing the bed. That's not a bad idea.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top