Join for free
Page 166 of 505 « First < 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 > Last »
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 04:02 PM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
To my mind when this is all over the Chinese should be brought before the international Criminal Court as it is thay who have bought this all about .
I believe it started far sooner than they let on .

Absolutely agree with this. Furthermore I think contracts with Huawei for 5G AND any other trade deals with China should be cancelled immediately. Why make their economy rich when they've ruined ours!!!
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
BAD NEWS PEOPLE
A new virus, which is spreading a hundred times faster than Coronavirus, has been discovered. The Imasthickasshit virus affects people's ability to shop normally. People with the Imasthickasshit virus will fill their trolleys with tons of toilet rolls, pasta and rice. Scientists think that Coronavirus and Imasthickasshit virus could be connected, but are worried by the speed at which Imasthickasshit virus is spreading. If you see anyone in a supermarket filling their trolleys with toilet rolls, pasta and rice, please keep well clear. Stay safe my friends.
And how quickly this virus spreads. People go into supermarkets as fit as butchers dogs. but once inside they get contaminated
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
And how quickly this virus spreads. People go into supermarkets as fit as butchers dogs. but once inside they get contaminated
It all started in Australia ca you believe?
Donkeyman!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Our surgery has also stopped appointments but will take phone calls. It was bad enough try to get through on the phone before this started, goodness how long we’ll have to wait for a reply now.
Just been along the road to my surgery and they've just battened down the hatches today.
No appointments except if it's urgent.
There must have been some clinic or something going on as there was a queue and in the foyer they were taking temperatures before they allowed anyone in.

Repeat prescriptions to be popped in a post box outside and then queue outside when it's ready to collect.
I asked if they'd write one to last for a few months to save me going back and forth ... they said no.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The chinese claim it is an attack by the americans that backfired on themselves. Knowing the CIA's history that's come into the open over the years, I tend to believe the chinese.

Oh, please. Give me a freakin' break. Stop reading leftist material.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I tend to breathe in when I walk past anyone in the shop and breathe out once i'm well away. It's just people in queues that are annoyingly close. But at the end of the day we can only do our best to avoid this.
Needed to send a package today .
Staggered at the amount of people in the queue at the Post Office ,I wasn't going to risk standing in it , no one was observing don't stand close to another person either !
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Absolutely agree with this. Furthermore I think contracts with Huawei for 5G AND any other trade deals with China should be cancelled immediately. Why make their economy rich when they've ruined ours!!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Needed to send a package today .
Staggered at the amount of people in the queue at the Post Office ,I wasn't going to risk standing in it , no one was observing don't stand close to another person either !
I noticed that at the bank too .... I ended up shuffling away from them whilst trying not to lose my place in the queue.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 06:59 PM

Latest instructions from the government.
Watch the TV news now. They keep repeating it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2020, 08:02 PM

The lastest Public Briefing makes complete sense to me and I now fully appreciate the necessity for drastic measures.

If I am advised to stay 'shielded' until Christmas and live on soup and porridge to give myself a few more years and to make hospital facilities available to others I am happy to do so.

Page 166 of 505 « First < 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top