Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:42 AM

Re: SOB here we go again

Originally Posted by Danny ->
The minute they made it available to those 50 and older as a priority I got mine, both Mederna. I understand hesitance even fear of it. I'm just not wanting to loose another year to this. Yes, I understand that makes me selfish. But enough is enough.
You’re not selfish. And tell your American politicians we welcome the vaccines here.

My Government is taking too long so my Bank is privately vaccinating all staff. Pfizer 2 doses , the first being next week - I hope! I don’t want to be ill over my birthday
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:45 AM

I especially hate it in the US. Every morning I don't have to watch the telly to know the headlines Cornavirus, Trump, Racism and Mass Shootings. The should call 2020 Year of Living Dangerously. Oh wait, it's already a movie title. Still.
So, you’re a libtard - I take it
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:45 AM

It was a CBS video. So one of our main stations. Probably, about money, as is everything entertainment related. Uh oh my cynicism is showing.
Roj Blake
London,UK
Roj Blake is male 

18-07-2021, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I guess I'll never know what it was about

The UK and USA certainly got their vaccination program up and running very well - our PM, Scotty from Marketing, couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel.

I have received both my AZ doses but less than 10% of the population has.
Hi Bruce
I thought Australia had it all under control,according to the news.
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
So, you’re a libtard - I take it
Actually I would describe my self as conservative on most issues. I don't really lean one way or the other. There is in my mind no definitive right or wrong on beliefs. C'mon Trump's and idiot in anyone's book. He put the CEO of the leading opioid distributing company as head of the FDA. WTF
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:52 AM

It was a news article saying that the unvaccinated were experiencing a resurgence of the virus and that masks mandates and other measures might be reinstituted.
OK I understand that if it was a commercial news broadcaster they would want to be able to sell the item to our news organisations perhaps. YouTube rules would allow them to use it for free?

For example I can't watch BBC iPlayer unless I use my VPN service and appear to be in the UK.

As for the resurgence of the virus there was report on our news a couple of days ago that cases in the UK are doubling every 12 days and that Boris is taking a bit of a gamble unlocking so soon.

We are having a big problem with trying to control this Delta variant in our two major cities.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

18-07-2021, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Funny we can see that video in the UK. why not Australia?
I saw it in SA - they’re making the Aussies into Zombies!
It’s the zombie apocalypse! No wonder they can’t play Rugby

Update:
Bruce I’m joking about the Zombie Apocalypse
Danny
Denver, CO

18-07-2021, 12:59 AM

Hey at least the UK never had a grown Oompa Loompa leading it. Although, you guys should chip in and buy Boris Johnson a comb, man seriously needs one.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

18-07-2021, 01:00 AM

Actually I would describe my self as conservative on most issues. I don't really lean one way or the other. There is in my mind no definitive right or wrong on beliefs. C'mon Trump's and idiot in anyone's book. He put the CEO of the leading opioid distributing company as head of the FDA. WTF
So, you’re an Independent
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

18-07-2021, 01:02 AM

Hey at least the UK never had a grown Oompa Loompa leading it. Although, you guys should chip in and buy Boris Johnson a comb, man seriously needs one.
I was just about to say Boris in a parachute leaves a lasting impression…

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top