Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 08:52 PM

Re: Just Be Kind !!!

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
I agree with summer it costs nothing to be kind/polite.
In real life if someone is being annoying I make my excuse and leave . I wouldn’t get involved in exchanging unpleasantness or reprisals.

Online I have similar set phrases being “ That’s my last comment on the subject/thread”

Being kind …The feel good factor got from helping out is well worth the effort.
So is debating considered hostile territory?
When do you know to not get involved?
Do you walk away instantly when you no longer feel loving and kind?

I’m trying to figure out if there’s a rule of them here or is it just a ‘know yourself’ type of thing.

And if you ever meet someone who is cruel to animals and/ or children, what do you do? What if someone talks about these types of subjects? Do you just walk away?

I guess I’m wondering how ‘kind’ people respond when they are otherwise angry but don’t want to act out that anger.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 08:53 PM

Re: Just Be Kind !!!

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I wasn't really cruel, I gave them fair warning, told them they would get as wet as the ducks if they didn't stop and they didn't..they challenged me. I knew the lake was only shallow around the edge. I swear two of the ducks were applauding!
Two of the ducks were applauding!
Cute!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top